Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'18?Cultivate'18 is almost upon us. After educational courses on July 14, the show will really take off on July 15. For three days, over 650 exhibitors will present their products and services at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus Ohio. It is said to be the largest all-industry horticulture exposition and convention in North America and welcomed a record number of 10,016 attendees from 34 countries and across all industry segments last year.
This year, for the second time the event will use the entirety of the newly renovated space, which includes the addition of 30,000 square feet to the trade show floor. And according to President and CEO of AmericanHort, the organization who organizes the event, the feedback of last year's visitors on the refreshed layout was great.
Like previous years, again FloralDaily and HortiDaily are also at the show to make a photo report. To get an impression of the show from last year, take a look at the FloralDaily.com photo report (with all of the breeders, growers, brokers, marketeers, packaging, seeds, shippers, supplies, garden centers, young plants and other companies related to flowers and plants) and the HortiDaily.com photo report (with all of the greenhouse builders, technology, substrates, lights, supplies, fertilizers, media and other service suppliers).
For more information:
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.