Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Griffin publishes Seed & Plant catalog with bonus digital resourcesGriffin has announced the publication of its new Seed & Plant catalog for the 2018-19 season. The 2019 Seed & Plant catalog is available now in print and expanded digital formats.
At 280 pages, the print catalog is the company’s most expansive yet, featuring nearly 500 new and improved varieties from the industry’s leading breeders.
Griffin is a stocking distributor of seed crops, and the catalog is a comprehensive guide to the company’s assortment. The 2019 catalog lists more than 3,300 seed annuals, perennials, ornamental grasses, herbs and vegetables.
The company’s brokerage portfolio is also represented. The catalog includes the full vegetative annuals and perennials assortments from Syngenta Flowers, along with new varieties and portfolio highlights from Beekenkamp, Danziger, Dummen Orange, Kientzler, Proven Winners, Sakata and Suntory. New this year, Griffin has added overview information on their chrysanthemum, poinsettia and succulent programs, too.
The digital Seed & Plant catalog retains all of the variety information and photography from the print edition, plus 21 additional resources for growers. These digital extras include crop culture guides, variety selection tools, combo ideas and more to help growers produce their best crops.
The Griffin 2018 catalog is available now for digital download at www.griffins.com/publications. The digital edition is best suited for use on tablets and computers. Print catalogs are available through your local Griffin sales representative or by calling 800.323.7253.
Publication date: 8/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.