- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Belgium: Soil passport as new tool to more sustainable management of agricultural parcels
- UK: Plastics and Green issues on agenda for Cultivating Retail
- Italy: Cefla Group adds dedicated Lighting division
- Deliflor introduces 'classic beauty' Aristotle
- Home Garden Conference: how to reach the next generations?
Griffin publishes Seed & Plant catalog with bonus digital resources
At 280 pages, the print catalog is the company’s most expansive yet, featuring nearly 500 new and improved varieties from the industry’s leading breeders.
Griffin is a stocking distributor of seed crops, and the catalog is a comprehensive guide to the company’s assortment. The 2019 catalog lists more than 3,300 seed annuals, perennials, ornamental grasses, herbs and vegetables.
The company’s brokerage portfolio is also represented. The catalog includes the full vegetative annuals and perennials assortments from Syngenta Flowers, along with new varieties and portfolio highlights from Beekenkamp, Danziger, Dummen Orange, Kientzler, Proven Winners, Sakata and Suntory. New this year, Griffin has added overview information on their chrysanthemum, poinsettia and succulent programs, too.
The digital Seed & Plant catalog retains all of the variety information and photography from the print edition, plus 21 additional resources for growers. These digital extras include crop culture guides, variety selection tools, combo ideas and more to help growers produce their best crops.
The Griffin 2018 catalog is available now for digital download at www.griffins.com/publications. The digital edition is best suited for use on tablets and computers. Print catalogs are available through your local Griffin sales representative or by calling 800.323.7253.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 US: Doug Holden receives AAS Breeder's Cup award
- 10/19/2018 "Ecuadorian growers broaden scope"
- 10/19/2018 Fragrant garden roses: an interesting growing market
- 10/18/2018 HBA opens test locations in Kenya and Colombia for cut flower hydrangea
- 10/18/2018 Super Purple Sinuatum Limonium wins golden medal
- 10/17/2018 Colombian carnation breeder spreads wings in Kenya
- 10/15/2018 Danziger & ToolGen sign MOU for joint research and commercialization
- 10/12/2018 Testing brought to new heights to better match farm conditions
- 10/09/2018 An insight in the selection and propagation of roses in Ecuador
- 10/08/2018 "Mendel was actually looking for innovative crops"
- 10/05/2018 UK: A year in the life of Coreopsis Walberton’s Flying Saucers
- 10/05/2018 Ecuador: "They really got the potential out of the variety"
- 10/04/2018 “Scented garden cut roses: an opportunity for Russian growers”
- 10/02/2018 Indonesia: Researchers find 160 orchid species in Bengkulu
- 09/27/2018 "FleuroStar brings breeders and retail closer together"
- 09/25/2018 How do plant cells know in which direction to divide?
- 09/20/2018 Newly discovered enzyme is 'firing pin' for plant immunity
- 09/19/2018 Cannova lauded in Europe
- 09/18/2018 Bamboo and rattan genomes sequenced
- 09/17/2018 Gold Medal for ’King of Infinity’ in Moscow