Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 22-24, Boskoop
Plantarium: Strong field of participants ready to welcome visitorsEvery square metre of Plantarium 2018 will be occupied. With an exhibition area of 12,000 m2 the organisers have opted for a compact layout. Trade fair manager Jos van Lint is very positive about the varied field of participants: "We are happy that there will be so many quality companies at Plantarium. We went into the year convinced that quality always prevails. The demand for floor space was so high that it was quite a puzzle to give everyone a place with which they are happy." The exhibition floor plan with the latest data can be found on the website.
Shared entrance draws attention to climate adaptation
Visitors to Plantarium and GROEN-Direkt enter an area attractively furnished in green. The construction of a sustainable garden draws attention to climate change and the importance of increasing biodiversity. In other words, as soon as they enter, visitors are inspired to help spread the message of making the environment greener in their business operations.
Landscaping firms Sjaak Willemstein from Waddinxveen and Sander Leuverink of Leuverink Tuinen from Alphen a/d Rijn gave shape to the design, together with organiser Dick Baelde from Hazerswoude-Dorp.
Different offering for consumers
The joint Plantarium and GROEN-Direkt event is a true business-to-business event. As a result, there is no longer a consumer day on Saturday. In order to give consumers the opportunity to visit the event and learn about the latest developments, the Municipality of Alphen a/d Rijn has invited all of its residents to visit Plantarium by Night for free on Thursday evening from 20:00 until 22:00. Plantarium by Night will be preceded by a national nursery BBQ at the initiative of the municipal council and Greenport Region Boskoop.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.