Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 13, Nottingham
UK: Get set for Cultivating Retail this autumnManaging Director of the newly expanded Blue Diamond Group, Alan Roper, features on the programme for Cultivating Retail, the new industry conference and dinner, hosted by HTA and GIMA, taking place at the East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham on Tuesday 13 November.
Alan will be sharing his thoughts on innovative and experiential retail. With the company slogan of Style, Emotion and Innovation for the Home and Garden Alan will use examples from his sites, including the East Bridgford store and no doubt be talking further about the recent acquisitions that the group has made. There will be the opportunity to go along and see the Christmas experience at East Bridgford the next day which is just 15 miles away from the venue.
The action-packed programme, which is of appeal to both retailers, growers and suppliers, will be hosted by Channel 4 news presenter Cathy Newman. Keynote speaker consumer and shopping behaviourist Ken Hughes will be asking Is your supply chain millennial ready? The programme features two panel sessions focussing on the issue of plastics in horticulture and also supply chain with industry representatives all having their say. There will also be plenty of opportunity for delegates to join in both the sessions and the wider networking opportunities around the conference and the dinner.
For further information and to book your place now, visit www.hta.org.uk/cultivatingretail
The event has a HTA and GIMA member rate of £295 + VAT for the conference, dinner and accommodation.
For information about sponsorship opportunities at the event please contact Tim Bell, HTA Commercial Manager on 07808 775177 or email email@example.com or Vicky Nuttall, GIMA Director on 07766 135060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 8/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.