Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 22-24, Boskoop
Netherlands: Autumn Fair approaches
Groen-Direkt will shortly hold its Autumn Fair. Their range of late summer and autumn plant material is unique to Europe. At the same fair last August, 70% of the customers came from outside the Netherlands, from other European countries and those even further afield.
Pre-Sale Christmas trees
The exclusive pre-sale of Christmas trees (which always begins at the Autumn Fair) will be presented side by side with garden plants.
Stronger focus on sustainability
The focus on sustainability remains as strong as ever. Groen-Direkt introduced certification stamps at the beginning of 2018. “Sustainable entrepreneurship is a must nowadays, and also for the future,” said Gert Koert, Groen-Direkt’s Co-Director. “It’s also what consumers want. So it’s important that we show them how sustainable our products are.”
The switch by Plantarium to the adjacent building to Groen-Direkt will offer plant specialists the option of two events side by side. From the 'immediately available' to 'those for the future', this makes for an essential visit.
Both fairs are open on the same 3 days at the Hazerswoude-Dorp location in Boskoop. (August 22-24).
For more information:www.groen-direkt.nl
Publication date: 8/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.