Several new, “must-have” varieties will be included in the 2019 Bundled Combinations program. Here are just a few examples:
- Look for Diamond Mountain Euphorbia, Superbena Whiteout Verbena, and Snowstorm Giant Snowflake Sutera in the Antique White recipe.
- Electric Boulevard will feature Proven Winners’ Annual of the Year Lemon Coral Sedum, Superbena Raspberry Verbena (improved for 2019), and ColorBlaze Torchlight Solenostemon.
- Look for the new Angelface Cascade White Angelonia, Supertunia Royal Velvet Petunia, and Superbena Red Verbena (improved for 2019) in the patriotic Made in the USA recipe.
- Thrill of Brazil will include Lady Godiva Yellow Calendula, Superbells Blue Moon Punch Calibrachoa and Supertunia Bordeaux Petunia.
“We developed the Bundled Combination program for the grower,” explains Varsogea. “Bundled Kits make it easy for you to order your combinations while simplifying production. Each kit arrives with individual component trays labeled with the variety and combination name, along with 52-combination-specific tags, replacing the need for individual stake tags.”
Growers only have to specify the kits they want. Four Star then packages each kit to make 52 combinations (planted as two plugs of each variety). Every kit includes:
- 3 trays of 104 liners (one tray of each variety, labeled by variety and combination name)
- 52 combination tags
To help growers save time and simplify production, each individual liner tray in a Bundled Kit is labeled with the variety name, as well as the combination name. Kit liner trays arrive packed together, which will help growers speed up unpacking and organization in their greenhouses.
The Bundled Combinations offered by Four Star now make it even more simple to order and produce because they include 104 Liners. These liners, which offer more liners per tray with the same finishing time as 84 Liners, save growers money in shipping.