Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Optimizing irrigation with smart matsMillions of gallons of water are wasted in garden centers and greenhouses every day. The next generation capillary irrigation mats of WaterPulse significantly reduce water use and waste, as well as improving plant quality while lowering the overall cost. WaterPulse irrigation mats are best for commercial environments: both growers and retail. The patent-pending geotextile layer at the core of a WaterPulse mat provides enhanced wicking action and superior water distribution. In the video below, the performance of WaterPulse mats in delivering water to plants under typical greenhouse conditions are compared with older mat technology.
For more information
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.