Announcements

Job offersmore »

Tweeting Growers

Last commentsmore »

Top 5 - yesterday

• No news has been published yesterday.

Top 5 - last week

Top 5 - last month

Exchange ratesmore »

India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house

Against the general perception that agricultural growth has slowed down in Punjab in the past few years, experts at Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana, are of the view that technology and policies backed by state and central governments still drive agriculture, the 'mother of economic growth'.

Sangrur horticulture department lends all help to farmers of the district who opt for diversification. Besides beekeeping, the department is also promoting installation of poly houses for off-season vegetable cultivation and floriculture.

Horticulture development officer (HDO) Hardeep Singh said, "It depends on the land holding of a farmer, before we suggest to him what subsidiary occupation he should opt for under the diversification scheme. In the case of a small farmer or landless individuals, the department advises them to go in for beekeeping and in case of big farmers the department suggests poly houses."

He said, "The government gives Rs 80,000 as subsidy on maximum of 50 honey bee boxes whose total cost is around Rs 2 lakh. Moreover, PAU gives five-day training to the bee keeping farmers, as well as to those interested in poly houses. Mostly, it is the young farmers who are showing interest in these two occupations."

Talking about poly houses, he said, "The government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house whose actual cost is Rs 33 lakh, per acre. To date, in Sangrur a total of 20 acres of land is under poly houses. Mainly these are in Malerkotla and Ahmedgarh sub-divisions. In poly houses, farmers grow Gerbera flowers, seedless cucumber, yellow and red capsicum. In all poly houses drip irrigation is used by the farmers."

Talking about Gerbera farming, Hardeep Singh said, "Sowing starts in August and plucking starts in January. Around 25,000-26,000 plants are planted in one acre of poly house. The cost of one plant is Rs 35 and total cost comes to Rs 22 lakh. One Gerbera plant gives approximately 20 flowers in a year and the age of one plant is three years. The farmers get Rs 2-6 per stick increases even up to Rs 8 in the marriage season."

Publication date: 9/9/2015

Other news in this sector:

8/18/2017 US (AK): Homer peony farms booming
8/18/2017 Europe: Direct trade sales increased during holiday period
8/17/2017 Understanding the market through better insights
8/17/2017 Ecuador: Flower exports fall to worst level in 4 years
8/17/2017 Colombian flower exports up 8% in first semester
8/16/2017 Dutch export of flowers and plants to Eastern Europe grows significantly
8/16/2017 Ethiopia pockets 271 mln USD from flower, horticulture export
8/16/2017 CAN: Ontario flower growers fear minimum wage hike
8/15/2017 "Consolidation in horticulture to continue"
8/14/2017 "Cost of land has become a prohibitive factor in Kenya"
8/14/2017 Uganda: Flower exporters set to invest $17.8m in value
8/14/2017 Kenya's post-election unrest leads to worker shortage
8/11/2017 Kenya's flower exports: Increase in volume and value
8/11/2017 FCC: Stronger Canadian dollar not all bad news for farmers
8/11/2017 Romania: Hoghilag is called the Land of Tuberoses
8/10/2017 Royal FloraHolland closes Florists Clock sooner than expected
8/9/2017 Flower farms affected by Kenyan elections?
8/9/2017 NL: Clock Presale exceeds last year’s final figures
8/9/2017 India: Floods in Bengal’s flower growing hub trigger shortage concerns
8/9/2017 US (ME): More wedding parties say ‘I do’ to local flowers

Comments:

How I restored my dying business and paid mortgage. I am from California my name is Peta Louvaine Heaton, I am so grateful to Maverick Investments for granting me a loan sum of $120,000 on the 9th of August 2017 to restore my dying business and pay mortgage, through the help of Mr BELL Michael Hugh who is the director of the company with Contact number +13212578711, They saved me from loosing my home. This message might be of help to you out there in need of a genuine loan in order for you not to fall into the wrong hands while in search of a liable loan, my advice to you is to contact this company via email: maverickinvestmentslimited@financier.com

Peta Louvaine Heaton, texas, united states - 8/19/2017 10:22:34 PM

Welcome to TRUST LOAN FIRM.LINK the master of all lending agencies with all compliance and proper agreement,your satisfaction is our major priority and concern. We are into the following loan services such as Personal/Individual Loan,Consolidation Loan,Mortage Loan,Business Loan,Project Loan,Car Loan,House/Estate Loan and lot more. For further information please contact us today via E-mail Address:trustloanfirm.link071@gmail.com we awiate your application.
Thanks
Isaac Robinson, Los Angeles, United States - 8/19/2017 7:14:28 PM

Hello Everyone ready this great testimony of how God have out a smile on my face, I quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed me and my family's life from grass to grace from being poor to a rich and successful woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. i am a business woman from Ohio state USA i was l stranded and i was having no money for business any more because i was facing difficulties in life and i was looking for a loan desperately after so many months trying to get a loan on the internet to refinance my business and i was scammed the sum of $15.930.00 USD from 4 different companies and i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains then i decided ti contact a friend who just got a loan online, we discussed the issue and to our conclusion she told me of how she got a loan from a legit company owned by a woman called Petra Hoffmann who is the C.E.O of White Horse Credit, so i decided to applied for a small loan amount of $20,000.00 for start with a low interest rate of 3% and the loan was approved easily without no stress and all the preparation where made and the loan where transferred to my account in not less than 48 Hours the loan was deposited into my bank and and after the loan repayment i applied again for another loan amount of $450,000.00 for my investment the reason why i am shearing this testimony is for this who are in need of money and want to borrow from a real lender if you have been scammed enough is enough this is the time to rejoice, you can contact her on her email, so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact her via (legitfirm@gmail.com)or call/text +1-(336) 365-3262, she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life and the life of my family.
Pamella Nelson, Cleveland, USA - 8/19/2017 7:02:31 AM

How I restored my dying business

My name is Lucretia Courtien from Lubbock Texas, I am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr Christopher Kendrick of Kendrick Investments Limited with Contact number: +13862022899, for a loan assistance. I was in great need of $68,000.00 loan amount to restore my dying business and also to pay up my bills, I contacted him for a loan assistance and I receive my loan successfully, without any delay after going through their loan process. To everyone out there in need of a loan kindly contact Mr Christopher Kendrick via email:kendrickinvestmentslimited@outlook.com or kendrick.investments@financier.com. Thanks
Lucretia Courtien, Lubbock Texas, USA - 8/19/2017 6:04:22 AM

How I restored my dying business

Lucretia Courtien, Lubbock Texas, USA - 8/19/2017 6:03:06 AM

How I restored my dying business

Lucretia Courtien, Lubbock Texas, USA - 8/19/2017 6:01:30 AM

Do Need a loan...?
Contact Mr. George Smith, a private money lenders and also in real estate management. Here comes a good loan offer for all those who needs
Financial assistance at a low rate of 3%. With Red Cross loan Improvement, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and
difficulties. We give out loans of any amount.
We fight financial crisis and to give a room for bright future in our society as we do our business .If you are interested you should indicate your interest and we shall assist you in securing your loan.
Apply with details.

1. Your names:
2. Amount Needed:
3. Your country:
4. Loan Duration:
5. Your address:
6. Phone Number:
7. VALID ID:
(International or
National)

Contact Person: Mr. George Smith.
E-mail: george.smith7th@gmail.com
Team Regards.
Mr George Smith, Los Angels , California - 8/18/2017 11:53:31 AM

Do Need a loan...?
difficulties. We give out loans of any amount.
Apply with details.

1. Your names:
2. Amount Needed:
3. Your country:
4. Loan Duration:
5. Your address:
6. Phone Number:
7. VALID ID:
(International or
National)

Contact Person: Mr. George Smith.
E-mail: george.smith7th@gmail.com
Team Regards.
Mr George Smith, Los Angels , California (email) - 8/18/2017 11:48:06 AM

How I got a loan to pay up my bills as well we restore my dying business.

My name is Bernadette Sitler from Des Moines, Lowa, I am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr Christopher Kendrick of Kendrick Investments Limited with contact number +13862022899 for your loan assistance. I was in need of a loan amount of $73,000 to restore my dying business and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for a loan assistance and I receive my loan successfully without any waste of time after successfully going through the loan process. To everyone out there in need of financial assistance kindly contact Mr Christopher Kendrick of Kendrick Investments Limited via email: kendrickinvestmentslimited@outlook.com or kendrick.investments@financier.com He is trustworthy and reliable.
Bernadette Sitler, Des Moines, Lowa, USA - 8/18/2017 6:32:27 AM

How I got a loan to pay up my bills as well we restore my dying business.

Bernadette Sitler, Des Moines, Lowa, USA - 8/18/2017 6:31:38 AM

I am Armando Taylor, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you?

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

Phone Number+1 412-329-4367

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)
Best Regards,

Mr Armando Taylor.
Mr Armando Taylor, CA, USA (email) - 8/18/2017 5:16:08 AM

There is no pleasure in been poor,you have to be compe tive.change your financial status now with the help of the Blank ATM Card that has no trace or and with a limit of $3500 Daily,although its illegal but it will give your life a meaning,withdraw up to $3500 daily,so you can be able to pay for your taxes and help provide for your family.This Blank ATM card is a programmed card that has the ability to break into any ATM machine in the world and rendering all CCTV(security cameras)useless when making withdrawal.contact Mr Bruce today with the details below for your %100 legit blank card.

Via email: majorbruce100k.atmhacker@outlook.com
Phone:+1(305)501-2945
Marcus Garvey , California , USA - 8/18/2017 4:20:15 AM

Pamella Nelson, Cleveland, USA - 8/18/2017 3:28:21 AM

How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company (Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com)

Hello everyone, My name is Ketesha Frank, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company{ ( Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Adolf Alex, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company his email address is ( Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com) or Text: +1 571-322-5806
Ketesha Frank, Alabama, U.S.A - 8/18/2017 2:13:51 AM

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 20,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $900 million. (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan?? I can help you with 100% guarantee loan Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? we offer financial freedom to serious clients our mission is to help the less financial privileges get back on track Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. we offer loans to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because we will make you smile through out this loan transaction Email: (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
+1 (424)704-8035
Dr. Maverick Leonidas, CA, USA - 8/17/2017 5:50:38 PM

**AVOID SCAMS** NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS INVOLVED Loan Opportunity at your door step Do you need urgent loan? Need a business loan? Need a loan for your investment? Need a loan to finance your problem? Need personal loan? To properly introduce myself, I am Mr James Oscar, a private lender i give out loan at 3% interest rate per year. It is a financial opportunity at your door.Step up today and get instant loan. There are many out there looking for financial options or help around the place and still not be able to get one.But it is a financial opportunity at your door step and as such you can not miss this opportunity. This service, is for individuals, companies, business men and women. The loan amount available ranges from $ 3,000.00 to $ 50,000,000.00, for any legal purpose, with a comfortable duration. That range from 1-30 years. For more information contact us via email: oceanfinancials.uk.net.1@gmail.com
James Oscar, Florida, USA (email) - 8/17/2017 5:34:43 PM

Testimony on how i got my LOAN from fundingloanplc@yahoo.com ...

I'm Isabella Tyson from 1910 N Halsted St Unit 3, Chicago IL60614 USA,, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past few months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day took my money without giving anything in return, all hope was lost i got confused and frustrated, i find it very difficult to feed my family and vowed never to have anything to do with loan companies on net and went to seek of assistance from a very good friend which i explained all my experience regarding online companies with and said he can help me that he knows of a Godsent and well known company called FUNDING CIRCLE PLC, he stated he just got a loan from them although i was still very unsure about this company due to my past experience but i decided to give it a try and did as i was directed by my friend and applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i received my loan in my bank account within 24 hours, i could not believe that i would stand on my feet financially again. I’m glad I took the risk and applied for the loan and today i'm thanking God that such loan companies still exist and promise to share the good news to people who are in need of financial assistance because the rate of scams on net is getting very serious and i don't want people to fall victim when we still have genuine and Godsent lenders.. You can contact this Godsent company using the information as stated and be a partaker of this great testimony.. Email: fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 thanks

Isabella Tyson, USA, USA - 7/25/2017 11:04:44 PM

Hello Everybody,

Am Mrs Stella from United States, Am here to introduce any body looking for a loan from in USA you can contact this company where i got my loan worth over ($70,000USD) from. Am referring interested person or company to this lender because i got a loan from them and i have also introduce some other friends and family member to this company who have also gotten a loan from them. I will advise you contact this company with the amount you need if you are seriously in need of a loan because their services is 100% guarantee . Contact email: armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com Phone Number:+18157974394
Mrs Stella, CA, USA (email) - 7/20/2017 4:07:40 PM

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com!
Patricia Clifford, Ohio, USA - 7/18/2017 7:37:08 AM

Hello All

I am Fredrick by name, and am a very simple man. I give out loans with a very low interest rate of 3%. I give out all kinds of loan in which you need.

I need only serious applicants, so don't come here and play with my business.

Feel free to contact us today through our email address and Whatsapp Number Below:

Email: fpadoin@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +2347059073801

I kindly wait for your Application
+2347059073801
Fredrick Padoin Manson
Fredrick Padoin Manson, Texas, USA - 7/14/2017 8:23:44 AM

Hello All

I need only serious applicants, so don't come here and play with my business.

Email: fpadoin@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +2347059073801

I kindly wait for your Application
fpadoin.m@gmail.com
+2347059073801
Fredrick Padoin Manson
Fredrick Padoin Manson, Corrientes, USA - 7/5/2017 10:16:35 AM

Do You Need A Business Loan,Or A Personal Loan,At 1.0% If Yes? Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Mobile, Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com
Affordable Loan Offer ( PergoCF@cheerful.com )
Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Affordable Loan Offer ( PergoCF@cheerful.com ), USA, USA - 6/28/2017 1:12:15 AM

Please let me more details for poly house for forming.
Rajamohan Reddy Gangireddy , Hyderabad , India (email) - 6/27/2017 11:04:41 AM

Hello sir my village location in very interior I want to setup poly house can I apply for loan. How much loan possible for 1000 sqmtrs. Please help me Thanks & Regards sushil
Sushil srivastava , Kanpur dehat, India - 6/25/2017 5:21:31 PM

Affordable Loan Offer ( PergoCF@cheerful.com )
Do You Need A Business Loan? ( PergoCF@gmail.com )
Interested applicants should Contact us via email: ( PergoCF@qualityservice.com )

Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@gmail.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@cheerful.com

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 1.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ,( PergoCF@gmail.com ), PergoCF@cheerful.com

WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- How Did You Hear About Us:

If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@qualityservice.com ,( PergoCF@gmail.com ), PergoCF@cheerful.com
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
PergoCF@gmail.com
PergoCF@qualityservice.com
PergoCF@cheerful.com

We look forward to hear from you ASAP

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@cheerful.com

Affordable Loan Offer ( PergoCF@cheerful.com )
Do You Need A Business Loan? ( PergoCF@gmail.com )

Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.

WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

We are Financial Institution, who is committed to Treat Customers Fairly, We are Specializes on Affordable Loans, Business Loan, Personal Loan, Every customer has the Guarantee of obtaining a Loan from Us. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Our mission is to help customers get out of difficult emergency financial solution. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Affordable Loan Offer ( PergoCF@cheerful.com )
Do You Need A Business Loan? ( PergoCF@gmail.com )

Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Mrs. Ceren, USA, USA - 6/24/2017 9:53:46 PM

Hello all,

I am a private lender, i offer loan at 2% this is a legitimate company with honor and difference we are ready to help you out in any financial problem that you are we offer all type of loan so if you are interested in this loan offer kindly contact us on our email: (anggadiman1@gmail.com)

Also provide the follow details so that we can proceed with the loan immediately.

Name:
Amount needed:
Duration:
country:
Purpose of loan:
Monthly income:
Phone number:

Contact us with the above details on our email: anggadiman1@gmail.com

Regards to you all.
Angga, Ohio, USA - 6/22/2017 2:55:36 PM

Dear customer
We can help you with a loan ranging from $2,000.00 to $ 5,000,000.00 at 3.15% interest per year. We are a private company
which people in need of money help without BKR scrutiny.(elitecapitalgrp@gmail.com) You can borrow any amount from us. No
further questions, but clear agreements and clarity for you and us. Together we determine the term of the loan and the
monthly installment to pay.
Please contact us soon and we will contact you for your wishes.
Fast clarity and a good one for you.
Wait no longer, but grab this solution with both hands.
Contact us for a free quote.

Sincerely,
Mr. Tom Gardner
Manager,
throgh E-mail: elitecapitalgrp@gmail.com

tom , istanbul, Turkey - 6/21/2017 9:38:17 PM

पोली हाउस के लिए कितनी जमीन की आवश्यकता है ओर लोन लेने के लिए क्या करना होगा pls.बताने का कष्ट करे
vishal jain, dewas, india (email) - 6/21/2017 2:52:48 PM

Nice
shailendra kumar, Etawha, indiya (email) - 6/21/2017 3:40:51 AM

respected sir
i am very intersted in poly houses . so plz helpm me about this scheme .
i want to know abot this scheme . whats process of loan and which bank provide loan

sunil kumar, sahranpur, india (email) - 6/20/2017 12:06:57 PM

Ham ko Polly house bna kr jarbera ka cultivation krna hai plz sir hmari hellp kro kon se bank se lone kyse mile ga sari detial bta do
Hmari qualification msc Agronomy hai
My contact no 9455718689
9721604751
sandeep kumar verma, sitapur, up (email) - 6/19/2017 6:38:10 AM

Dear Team,

Please suggest for polyhouse scheme in pauri garhwal, uttarakhand.

Please let us know whom to contact for this ?

Regards,
Sandeep Rana
09650646633
sandeep, pauri, india (email) - 6/17/2017 8:28:24 AM

I am interested to poly house project u can contact me if u hv any idea
yogesh k bhade, CHHINDWARA, india (email) - 6/15/2017 5:13:31 PM

Polly house kese khola jata hai uski puri information de aur phle kitna budget lgega aur kiti subsidy government degi aur kv tk degi aur kha s milegi
Mera contact number Hai 9300931012
Bhoopendra Patel , Narsinghpur MP, India - 6/13/2017 5:55:31 AM

I want to open Poli house plz tell me full information
Pintu, Aligarh, India (email) - 6/12/2017 12:49:18 PM

Poli House banane ke liye lone kaha se milega or kon si company banakar degi or kitne din me bana kar de degi or ghar se kitna pesa lagega
Abhishek Patidar, Khawasa, India (email) - 5/28/2017 10:49:05 AM

I want to know from where i get polly house and subsidy my Nr.09897147420
Bhasker Pandey, Nainital, India - 5/27/2017 12:37:52 PM

Please submitt the detail of poly house loan, project etc
Anil Gurav, Bagalkot, India - 5/20/2017 4:57:13 AM

Respected sir, poly house order is came at 27-03-2017, but not start at my place sir, what can i do. Send to me sir.

Nagaraj, Siddipet, India (email) - 5/18/2017 3:04:59 AM

Poly house lgvana h

Amit Sharma, Mahwa, India - 5/17/2017 8:46:42 AM

Hi, I am Emerald Cole and I would like to talk about something that has been of great help to me, my family and my company. Few months ago my company suffered a great loss that i couldn't help it, I was at the verge of loosing my house and my company due to bad credit and unpaid loans. I became so desperate that i didn't know what to do to save the situation, I couldn't get a loan from banks and other financial institution due to my bad credit. Then i set out to Seek funds online, where I got scammed of $6,300 by two different lenders. Until I read about Anz Jackson Plc. where i got a loan with no stress. I now have my company back in production more than ever and my credit settle. You can as well reach them at: anzjacksonfinancingplc@yahoo.com or call/ text: +18437769340, for more Information. All thanks to God almighty and the management of Anz Jackson Plc for making this come through. I am sharing this experience so that everyone who are in need can be a part of it.
Emerald Cole, Atlanta, USA (email) - 5/16/2017 11:08:40 PM

hello , sir I want to make poly house farming please tell me how the poly house farming and how to apply for bank subsidy,loan
kumar kethavath , hyderabad, india - 5/16/2017 5:48:04 PM

hello, sir my name Sourabh I am mechanical engineer but I am interested in organic farming so I want to open poly house in my village with central govt scheme so plse inform how to apply for poly house and which site.
sourabh Saxena, bhopal, india (email) - 5/16/2017 3:40:28 PM

i want make poly house forming plz tel me about it
how make poly house which bank loan provide
my pho.no.9663411036
sharanappa hosalli, bangaluru, india - 5/12/2017 1:31:08 PM

Sir mere ko poly house open karna h his to prosser. H
Ravindra. chaudhary, hodal , india (email) - 5/8/2017 4:00:01 AM

Currently working in dubai, want to invest and start a farming in india.
I want to start poly house farming project please provide detail about project file and also provide banks name who provide loans for this project.

Regards

Sharath Rai
00971565656592
Sharath, Managalore, Karnataka, India (email) - 5/4/2017 8:36:24 AM

मुझे पॉलिहॉउस बनाना है पर मगर पर मूजे पता नही है इसकी प्रोसीजर कैशी है तो प्लीज हेल्प करो और मै अग्रिकल्चर हूँ और गार्डेन मॅनेजमेंट करता हूँ इसलिए कौनसी bank लोन देगी
dinesh pawar, nandurbar , india (email) - 5/4/2017 6:27:01 AM

How make poli house and get subsidy
please send all information 9928498490
SANJAY SHARMA , BUNDI , India (email) - 5/1/2017 6:52:26 PM

How make poli house and get subsidy
please send all information 9928498490
SANJAY SHARMA , BUNDI , India (email) - 5/1/2017 6:51:16 PM

How make polo house and get subsidy ?
SANJAY SHARMA , BUNDI , India (email) - 5/1/2017 6:43:33 PM

Kuldeep sharma, Aligarh, India - 5/1/2017 4:04:16 PM

I want to open Poly house. Please provide me the detail and contact no of concerned person in or near to my place.
Regards,
Rajinder Singh, Panchkula, India - 4/29/2017 11:22:34 AM

I want to start poly house pls cntct me 09914700182
gurwinder singh, Guruharsahai, india - 4/23/2017 3:23:34 PM

I am interested in polyhouse projects please help me
Anurag badouniya, Tikamgarh, India (email) - 4/22/2017 4:21:30 PM

Mujhe polli house kholna hai too mujhe Puri proses batao

Mahesh hagwane, Barshi, Maharashtra (email) - 4/20/2017 3:22:32 AM

I want make polly house
rajesh malee, narsinghpur, india - 4/17/2017 4:39:51 PM

i want to start poly house
brajesh verma, gadarwara, madhay pirdesh (email) - 4/15/2017 3:00:13 PM

Respected sir ,I m interested for poly farming . So contact me n send full details about project n subsidy on my email as above..
Contact no. 9468698231
arpit jain, banswara, india - 4/14/2017 8:07:32 PM

मैं इस काम को करने को बहुत दिनो से कोशिश में है और मेरे पास साधन की कमी होने से यह पूरा भी हो पा रहाँ था आपके सहयोग ये सम्भव है आप मेरी मदद करे ..!!
Vinita Mishra , Rewa , India - 4/14/2017 3:11:57 PM

पालिहाऊस बनाने के लिए कौन सी बैक लोन देगी
ईसको बनाने संबंधी पूरी जानकारी बताने की कृपा
करे
Santos parmar, Nagda district-ujjain (M. P. ), India - 4/14/2017 7:03:24 AM

Please send all details about polly House project & u r contect person number.
Sameer Hardikar , Chhindwara , India - 4/14/2017 3:43:20 AM

Please send all details about polly House project & u r contect person number
Sameer Hardikar , Chhindwara , Madhya pradesh - 4/14/2017 3:41:20 AM

Polly house banane ke liye Kon si bank loan Karti hay aur kese kitta anudan hota hay 100*5 0meter ke Polly house ke liye kitana pessa hona jaruri hay

vivek kumar, etah, india (email) - 4/7/2017 9:25:53 AM

plz submited detai poly house agreement paper ..n.how to devlop sir plz ...contact mi
sunil, nashik, india - 4/6/2017 4:10:50 PM

sunil, nashik, india (email) - 4/6/2017 4:07:25 PM

Sir I want making cold hous. I have 3 acrs land my name so please give any ideas
suneel singh bora, khatima, india (email) - 4/2/2017 6:37:04 AM

i want to start poly house ferming please contract me
bhupen borsaikia, duliajan, Assam, india - 3/31/2017 4:53:21 PM

I am very much interested to start rose plantation in my area because there isn't any source of flowers in this area and the need of flowers is very much.
so please if is there any information related to the project please let me know. Thanks.
Sanjay kushwaha, Maksudangarh, India (email) - 3/30/2017 6:37:56 PM

i want to open a polly house please contact me and share the related information
shyam mandloi, akodia, india - 3/29/2017 8:02:01 AM

I am intrested for poly house
contact me
Ashwin Maheshwari , badnawar dist. Dhar MP, India - 3/27/2017 8:53:07 AM

i am intresd poly house please
pravin kalal, banswara()rajasthan, india (email) - 3/26/2017 6:50:48 PM

मेरेको पाली हाउस खोलना हे
Lokesh patel, Ashta mp, India (email) - 3/23/2017 5:43:55 PM

I'm intrested for poly house framing by government subsidy plz contact mee

sourabh sharma
8518013012
7389922013
sourabh sharma, mandsaur, india - 3/18/2017 8:48:46 PM

I want build poly house in My farm.

Govardhan kumavat
at/post Shendurni 424204
tel- jamner dist - Jalgaon
govardhan kumavat, jalgaon, India - 3/15/2017 9:23:05 AM

I want to poly house project.
Habibur Rahaman sk, Burdwan, india (email) - 3/15/2017 8:20:45 AM

I'm intrested for poly house framing by government subsidy plz contact mee
Ratnesh dubey, Utterpradesh, India - 3/12/2017 3:44:12 PM

I want to full information about poly house...my father is farme And he was tell me about poly house...youwill give me full deatils abkuth ploy house sir...

arun sharma, ujjain, india (email) - 3/9/2017 4:49:16 PM

Poly housh ki kheti krna chahta hu plz plz I m ricwest

Mahendra meena, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 3/7/2017 4:38:31 PM

Hello, please send me details of poli House
brijesh chouhan, ajmer, india - 3/7/2017 9:27:06 AM

How we get finesial support for making greenhouse
Jaduvir singh, Gorakhpur, T India - 2/20/2017 4:03:49 PM

Info.
Swapnil giri, Amravati, India (email) - 2/14/2017 1:58:44 PM

Contact me for polyhouse shed..
prashant, kannod, india - 2/13/2017 7:11:35 PM

I m intrested for poly house framing by government subsidy plz contact mee
Govind rajput, indore, india (email) - 2/11/2017 5:31:20 PM

Pls ..... pily house and green house
mukeshpatisar, ujjain, india - 1/29/2017 10:06:28 AM

Please submitt the detail of poly house loan, project etc
Anil P Navgekar , Belgaum, India - 1/21/2017 7:17:25 AM

I want to be establish in zebra flower basis poly house plant
PRAMOD SAHARE, CHHINDWARA, INDIA - 1/15/2017 10:37:55 AM