Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
at Corferias in Bogotá from 28 - 30 October 2015:
Colombia: 1st Proflora America’s CupAsocolflores (Association of Colombian Flower Exporters) and Florint (International Florists’ Association), with over 100,000 European members, will host along with the Floral Art Iberamerican School, EIAF, the 1st Proflora America’s Cup, during the top fresh-cut flower show in the Americas, Proflora 2015, to be held at Corferias in Bogotá from 28 to 30 October 2015.
This 1st Proflora Cup will boast the presence of 4 floral-design greats: Eduard Maynegra - the current Spanish champion, will demonstrate today’s trends in wedding bouquet design; his compatriot, Dani Santamaría will be showing large-structure floral design; and Adolfo Cojulun and Marilú Urquiza, from Guatemala and Mexico, will unveil the very latest trends in event floristry.
Proflora’s 2015 maiden America’s Cup will feature 10 Latin American florists working up 5 themes to depict the rich floral cultural heritage of Colombia, dubbed ‘The Land of Flowers’. The cup will showcase the prominent diversity of flowers grown in Colombia (over 1,000 varieties), and will set the stage for astonishing floral arrangements fashioned at the hands of top florist professionals. The event is also aimed at shining a spotlight on the florist profession at large, which of course, lends significant added value for overall floral decoration.
Click here for more information about the Proflora America’s Cup.
Publication date: 9/29/2015
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.