Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Paint your Plant®
Netherlands: New ornamental gift from Plentyplants and Amigo PlantPaint your Plant® is a unique gift for every occasion, unlike any plant or flower gift. This new and innovative plant product which children literally can give their personal touch to, is developed by specialist grower in succulents Amigo Plant in cooperation with vegetal concept developer PlentyPlants.
Jacco Huibers of Amigo Plant. With the Paint Plant at the Nordic Flower Expo.
Paint your Plant® is ready to go and ready to use: it consists of a high quality paintable Echeveria plant and a mini paint set, all wrapped nicely in a specially designed gift bag with a matching greeting card. Paint your Plant® makes gift-giving more personal. Children will have so much fun creating a beautiful masterpiece that will really surprise their loved ones.
The features have already caught the eye of the public, retailers and importers: Paint your Plant® is available for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day in shops in various countries.
For more information
Marketing & Concept Development
T: +31 (0)6 31991449
Publication date: 4/20/2015
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.