Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Paint your Plant®
Netherlands: New ornamental gift from Plentyplants and Amigo PlantPaint your Plant® is a unique gift for every occasion, unlike any plant or flower gift. This new and innovative plant product which children literally can give their personal touch to, is developed by specialist grower in succulents Amigo Plant in cooperation with vegetal concept developer PlentyPlants.
Jacco Huibers of Amigo Plant. With the Paint Plant at the Nordic Flower Expo.
Paint your Plant® is ready to go and ready to use: it consists of a high quality paintable Echeveria plant and a mini paint set, all wrapped nicely in a specially designed gift bag with a matching greeting card. Paint your Plant® makes gift-giving more personal. Children will have so much fun creating a beautiful masterpiece that will really surprise their loved ones.
The features have already caught the eye of the public, retailers and importers: Paint your Plant® is available for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day in shops in various countries.
For more information
Marketing & Concept Development
T: +31 (0)6 31991449
Publication date: 4/20/2015
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.