Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1224)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (16)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (10)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (154)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Photos CCFC's 25th anniversaryCCFC's Silver Anniversary was celebrated on December 3. According to the organization, it was a memorable evening. "An evening we won't soon forget." A lot of pictures were taken from their celebration in Santa Barbara. The room was filled with flower farmers and stakeholders from throughout the state and guests. They thank everyone for a wonderful evening celebrating the accomplishments of the past 25 years!
Below are some pictures they took on the evening:
Click here to see all the photos they took on their Flickr page.
For more information
California Cut Flower Commission
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.