Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First contract for European ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ signedThe American breeder of the new ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ (‘JFSKW5’), J.F. Schmidt, recently signed the first European contract with Plantipp B.V. and Baumschule Ley in Germany.
Art Anderson of J.F. Schmidt and Christoph Dirksen of Baumschule Ley signed the contract (photo: Peter van Rijssen).
The ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ is a crab-apple, 3.5 metres tall with a lot of magenta coloured flowers. The serrated edges on its leaves are purple and have a lovely autumn colour. This Malus has very good branching and is highly disease-resistant. It copes very well with cold and drought conditions.
The management of the Malus is channeled through Plantipp. Baumschule Ley will be handling the propagation.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/18/2016
Other news in this sector:
|8/31/2017||CAN (ON): Major tree seed distributor to be shut down|
|7/15/2015||Netherlands: Edenparks to build Jardin Royale in Baarn|
|7/6/2015||Analysis of a Chlorophyll synthase mutant in Acer|
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.