Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First contract for European ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ signedThe American breeder of the new ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ (‘JFSKW5’), J.F. Schmidt, recently signed the first European contract with Plantipp B.V. and Baumschule Ley in Germany.
Art Anderson of J.F. Schmidt and Christoph Dirksen of Baumschule Ley signed the contract (photo: Peter van Rijssen).
The ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ is a crab-apple, 3.5 metres tall with a lot of magenta coloured flowers. The serrated edges on its leaves are purple and have a lovely autumn colour. This Malus has very good branching and is highly disease-resistant. It copes very well with cold and drought conditions.
The management of the Malus is channeled through Plantipp. Baumschule Ley will be handling the propagation.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/18/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.