Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Last commentsmore »
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (10)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (7)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (601)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (11)
- "Plum Power forever" (6)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- US: Relief efforts underway for hurricane-impacted florists
- Best practices for commercial greenhouse construction projects
- Fresh Market Conference in Warsaw draws more international visitors
- Frans-Peter Dechering Commercial Director at Schoneveld Breeding
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First contract for European ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ signedThe American breeder of the new ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ (‘JFSKW5’), J.F. Schmidt, recently signed the first European contract with Plantipp B.V. and Baumschule Ley in Germany.
Art Anderson of J.F. Schmidt and Christoph Dirksen of Baumschule Ley signed the contract (photo: Peter van Rijssen).
The ‘Malus Royal Raindrops’ is a crab-apple, 3.5 metres tall with a lot of magenta coloured flowers. The serrated edges on its leaves are purple and have a lovely autumn colour. This Malus has very good branching and is highly disease-resistant. It copes very well with cold and drought conditions.
The management of the Malus is channeled through Plantipp. Baumschule Ley will be handling the propagation.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/18/2016
Other news in this sector:
|8/31/2017||CAN (ON): Major tree seed distributor to be shut down|
|7/15/2015||Netherlands: Edenparks to build Jardin Royale in Baarn|
|7/6/2015||Analysis of a Chlorophyll synthase mutant in Acer|
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.