Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018The Taichung City government signed an agreement Saturday with the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) and the Taiwan Floriculture Development Association that confirmed their cooperation in hosting the Taichung World Flora Exposition in 2018.
After Taichung Mayor Lin Chia-lung, AIPH President Bernard Oosterom and Chung Kuo-cheng, general manager of the Taiwan association, signed the agreement at Houli Horse Farm, the mayor took Oosterom for an inspection of the expo's planned sites.
Lin explained that the planned area of the exhibition site on the horse farm has been scaled down because of the detection of an endangered leopard cat on its grounds, and had moved the remaining expo areas to Fengyuan and Waipu districts.
Taichung won the rights to the expo in 2012 under Mayor Jason Hu, and in September 2015, the AIPH notified Taichung that it had upgraded the expo to a world exposition and renamed the event the Taichung World Flora Exposition.
Read more at Focus Taiwan
Publication date: 3/1/2016
Other news in this sector:
I'm writing from La Paz Bolivia, if someone can help me to find the contact of the Organizer of Taichung World Expo 2018, I would like to communicate with them.
Reinhard Nina, La Paz, Bolivia - 1/29/2017 8:17:20 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.