Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018The Taichung City government signed an agreement Saturday with the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) and the Taiwan Floriculture Development Association that confirmed their cooperation in hosting the Taichung World Flora Exposition in 2018.
After Taichung Mayor Lin Chia-lung, AIPH President Bernard Oosterom and Chung Kuo-cheng, general manager of the Taiwan association, signed the agreement at Houli Horse Farm, the mayor took Oosterom for an inspection of the expo's planned sites.
Lin explained that the planned area of the exhibition site on the horse farm has been scaled down because of the detection of an endangered leopard cat on its grounds, and had moved the remaining expo areas to Fengyuan and Waipu districts.
Taichung won the rights to the expo in 2012 under Mayor Jason Hu, and in September 2015, the AIPH notified Taichung that it had upgraded the expo to a world exposition and renamed the event the Taichung World Flora Exposition.
Read more at Focus Taiwan
Publication date: 3/1/2016
Other news in this sector:
I'm writing from La Paz Bolivia, if someone can help me to find the contact of the Organizer of Taichung World Expo 2018, I would like to communicate with them.
Reinhard Nina, La Paz, Bolivia - 1/29/2017 8:17:20 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.