Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018The Taichung City government signed an agreement Saturday with the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) and the Taiwan Floriculture Development Association that confirmed their cooperation in hosting the Taichung World Flora Exposition in 2018.
After Taichung Mayor Lin Chia-lung, AIPH President Bernard Oosterom and Chung Kuo-cheng, general manager of the Taiwan association, signed the agreement at Houli Horse Farm, the mayor took Oosterom for an inspection of the expo's planned sites.
Lin explained that the planned area of the exhibition site on the horse farm has been scaled down because of the detection of an endangered leopard cat on its grounds, and had moved the remaining expo areas to Fengyuan and Waipu districts.
Taichung won the rights to the expo in 2012 under Mayor Jason Hu, and in September 2015, the AIPH notified Taichung that it had upgraded the expo to a world exposition and renamed the event the Taichung World Flora Exposition.
Read more at Focus Taiwan
Publication date: 3/1/2016
Other news in this sector:
I'm writing from La Paz Bolivia, if someone can help me to find the contact of the Organizer of Taichung World Expo 2018, I would like to communicate with them.
Reinhard Nina, La Paz, Bolivia - 1/29/2017 8:17:20 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.