Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018The Taichung City government signed an agreement Saturday with the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) and the Taiwan Floriculture Development Association that confirmed their cooperation in hosting the Taichung World Flora Exposition in 2018.
After Taichung Mayor Lin Chia-lung, AIPH President Bernard Oosterom and Chung Kuo-cheng, general manager of the Taiwan association, signed the agreement at Houli Horse Farm, the mayor took Oosterom for an inspection of the expo's planned sites.
Lin explained that the planned area of the exhibition site on the horse farm has been scaled down because of the detection of an endangered leopard cat on its grounds, and had moved the remaining expo areas to Fengyuan and Waipu districts.
Taichung won the rights to the expo in 2012 under Mayor Jason Hu, and in September 2015, the AIPH notified Taichung that it had upgraded the expo to a world exposition and renamed the event the Taichung World Flora Exposition.
Read more at Focus Taiwan
Publication date: 3/1/2016
Other news in this sector:
I'm writing from La Paz Bolivia, if someone can help me to find the contact of the Organizer of Taichung World Expo 2018, I would like to communicate with them.
Reinhard Nina, La Paz, Bolivia - 1/29/2017 8:17:20 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.