Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Promising newcomers at Interplant Research & Testing facilitiesMany characteristics need to be judged before a new rose is qualified to become part of the Interplant Rose Family. One of the demands is of course a good vaselife. The Interplant Research Department is permanently testing varieties thoroughly in their specially developed vaselife room. Breeding new rose varieties is by definition a future-oriented business. Today new roses are being bred that will come to market in about 10 years. Below you can see a glimpse of some promising new rose varieties.
For more information:
3956 NE Leersum
T: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 47
F: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 44
Publication date: 10/13/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.