Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Promising newcomers at Interplant Research & Testing facilitiesMany characteristics need to be judged before a new rose is qualified to become part of the Interplant Rose Family. One of the demands is of course a good vaselife. The Interplant Research Department is permanently testing varieties thoroughly in their specially developed vaselife room. Breeding new rose varieties is by definition a future-oriented business. Today new roses are being bred that will come to market in about 10 years. Below you can see a glimpse of some promising new rose varieties.
For more information:
3956 NE Leersum
T: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 47
F: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 44
Publication date: 10/13/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.