Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British view on worldwide cut flower business
Video: The Billion Pound Flower Market‘The Billion Pound Flower Market’ is a documentary which shows the British vision on the worldwide cut flower business. FloraHolland plays an important role in the documentary, which was recently broadcast on Channel 4.
In the summer, Channel 4 filmed at Royal FloraHolland, traders and wholesale. The documentary producers also engaged in discussions with several floriculture experts. The documentary offers a glimpse into the Dutch cut flower industry in comparison with the UK. One way the British are trying to compete with the Dutch cut flower sector, is by encouraging the British people to buy domestic products.
Click here to view the documentary. Use the following password: Flowers
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.