Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British view on worldwide cut flower business
Video: The Billion Pound Flower Market‘The Billion Pound Flower Market’ is a documentary which shows the British vision on the worldwide cut flower business. FloraHolland plays an important role in the documentary, which was recently broadcast on Channel 4.
In the summer, Channel 4 filmed at Royal FloraHolland, traders and wholesale. The documentary producers also engaged in discussions with several floriculture experts. The documentary offers a glimpse into the Dutch cut flower industry in comparison with the UK. One way the British are trying to compete with the Dutch cut flower sector, is by encouraging the British people to buy domestic products.
Click here to view the documentary. Use the following password: Flowers
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.