Job offersmore »
- General Manager, King George, Virginia, United States
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
Last commentsmore »
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to liliesTop quality flowers and plants from certain product groups can be sold under the “Premium Quality” label at the clocks in Straelen-Herongen. By using this procedure, Veiling Rhein-Maas is meeting the wish of auction customers and suppliers for top quality products to be labelled and featured as such. Since being introduced for chrysanthemums in 2011, the “Premium Quality” label has established itself as a popular brand amongst Veiling Rhein-Maas customers.
“Premium Quality” range
Since the beginning of October, lilies can also be sold at Veiling Rhein-Maas under the “Premium Quality” label. Consequently, the particularly high quality and exclusive varieties of lilies will no longer be auctioned exclusively in bulk. After ranunculus and gladioli, they constitute the third product group of cut flowers that can be offered as “Premium Quality” at Veiling Rhein-Maas. With regard to pot plants, the range of “Premium Quality” products currently includes: Anthuriums, Phalaenopsis, Cyclamens, Chrysanthemums, Gaultherias, Hellebores, Heathers, Osteospermums, Zonal Pelargoniums, Buxus and Lavandula angustifolia.
Further product groups to follow
In future, “Premium Quality” will be introduced for additional product groups, cut flowers and pot plants.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/27/2016
Other news in this sector:
Very interesting site i have bookmarked floraldaily.com for future reference.
nude amateurs, Plock, Londyn (email) - 1/11/2017 11:35:17 AM
AlbertTog, Lusaka, Lusaka (email) - 1/11/2017 8:11:54 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.