Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to liliesTop quality flowers and plants from certain product groups can be sold under the “Premium Quality” label at the clocks in Straelen-Herongen. By using this procedure, Veiling Rhein-Maas is meeting the wish of auction customers and suppliers for top quality products to be labelled and featured as such. Since being introduced for chrysanthemums in 2011, the “Premium Quality” label has established itself as a popular brand amongst Veiling Rhein-Maas customers.
“Premium Quality” range
Since the beginning of October, lilies can also be sold at Veiling Rhein-Maas under the “Premium Quality” label. Consequently, the particularly high quality and exclusive varieties of lilies will no longer be auctioned exclusively in bulk. After ranunculus and gladioli, they constitute the third product group of cut flowers that can be offered as “Premium Quality” at Veiling Rhein-Maas. With regard to pot plants, the range of “Premium Quality” products currently includes: Anthuriums, Phalaenopsis, Cyclamens, Chrysanthemums, Gaultherias, Hellebores, Heathers, Osteospermums, Zonal Pelargoniums, Buxus and Lavandula angustifolia.
Further product groups to follow
In future, “Premium Quality” will be introduced for additional product groups, cut flowers and pot plants.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/27/2016
Other news in this sector:
Richardweilt, Havana, Havana (email) - 5/23/2017 9:03:52 PM
Very interesting site i have bookmarked floraldaily.com for future reference.
nude amateurs, Plock, Londyn (email) - 1/11/2017 11:35:17 AM
AlbertTog, Lusaka, Lusaka (email) - 1/11/2017 8:11:54 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.