Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registrationFrom Monday the 31th of October the second edition of Flower Expo Poland is open for registration. This flowers- and plants show takes place from the 31st of August until the 2nd of September 2017 in Expo XXI Warsaw, Poland. Also in 2017, the exhibition will be organised together and at the same time as Green is Life. Registration is possible via the website flowerexpo.pl.
Expansion in 2017
Based on the positive results of the first edition, the Floral Agency decided to organise the exhibition again in 2017 in cooperation with the association for Polish Nursery’s Zylen to Zycie. The exhibition area will be expanded as a result of the enthusiastic response of the participants and re-bookings already received. Green is Life will be organised for the 25th time and focuses on outdoor green: trees, shrubs, bedding plants, outdoor plants and landscaping. To this existing show a new show has been added: Flower Expo Poland. This exhibition focuses on cut flowers, indoor plants and related products like vases and pots. Due to the cooperation, both parties can benefit from each other’s knowledge and skills in order to let grow the tradeshows.
Results first edition Flower Expo Poland
From 1-3 September 2016 the first edition of Flower Expo Poland took place. In total 72 exhibitors from 13 different countries were present at the new flowers- and plants hall. The total visitors amount has increased from 15,954 to 17,468. This is an increase of 9.5%. The amount of professional visitors has increased with 8.5% to 7,468. After the exhibition several exhibitors immediately applied for the second edition. The media has paid a lot of attention to Flower Expo Poland: four items on national television has been about the expo, as well as many online and offline articles.
Opportunities of the Polish market
The Polish market has the interest of many traders and growers because it is a growing market. Since Poland has become part of the EU (2004) the trade between Holland and Poland has tripled. The market for flowers and plants has increased 23% in the last two years. In the period January-August 2016 the export value from Holland to Sweden has increased by 7.5%. Poland is listed on the 6th place of the top 15 export countries. Poland has almost 40 million consumers, which are more fond of flowers and plants than in any other country within the EU. Beside the trade to Poland, it is also an important transfer market: there is transfer to surrounding countries, like Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the Baltic States.
For more information:
Flower Expo Poland
Publication date: 10/31/2016
Other news in this sector:
Pakistan My name is qasim of my job to work boliya mjy flower to be mtalk have to purchase your main task is to meet different company.
m qasim, gujranwala, pakistan (email) - 2/3/2017 12:07:49 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.