Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant nutrition was key
Castle Rock, WA wins America In Bloom awardBall DPF, LLC and the Nature’s Source Plant Food team congratulate the Castle Rock, Wash., Community Development Alliance for their 2016 America In Bloom national award win in the “Less Than 3,000” population category. This is Castle Rock’s first First-Place AIB win and their fifth year participating in the community beautification competition.
The leader of the Castle Rock In Bloom Team, Nancy Chennault, cited her top-notch volunteer team as the key to their success for the past five years, as well as their use of Nature’s Source Plant Food on hanging baskets and large containers throughout the city. She sang the praises of the plant nutrition at this year’s AIB Symposium held in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
“I don’t want to be too commercial, but when something works you’ve got to share the information,” she said at the awards banquet in October. According to Chennault, the flower baskets in Castle Rock looked great all season because they were regularly fed with Nature’s Source Plant Food. The AIB judges couldn’t help but be impressed.
Nature’s Source Plant Food contains oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a multitude of flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly with water and the low-salt formula doesn’t burn plants and improves plant quality.
For more information:
Nature’s Source Plant Food
America In Bloom
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.