Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (956)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant nutrition was key
Castle Rock, WA wins America In Bloom awardBall DPF, LLC and the Nature’s Source Plant Food team congratulate the Castle Rock, Wash., Community Development Alliance for their 2016 America In Bloom national award win in the “Less Than 3,000” population category. This is Castle Rock’s first First-Place AIB win and their fifth year participating in the community beautification competition.
The leader of the Castle Rock In Bloom Team, Nancy Chennault, cited her top-notch volunteer team as the key to their success for the past five years, as well as their use of Nature’s Source Plant Food on hanging baskets and large containers throughout the city. She sang the praises of the plant nutrition at this year’s AIB Symposium held in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
“I don’t want to be too commercial, but when something works you’ve got to share the information,” she said at the awards banquet in October. According to Chennault, the flower baskets in Castle Rock looked great all season because they were regularly fed with Nature’s Source Plant Food. The AIB judges couldn’t help but be impressed.
Nature’s Source Plant Food contains oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a multitude of flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly with water and the low-salt formula doesn’t burn plants and improves plant quality.
For more information:
Nature’s Source Plant Food
America In Bloom
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.