Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant nutrition was key
Castle Rock, WA wins America In Bloom awardBall DPF, LLC and the Nature’s Source Plant Food team congratulate the Castle Rock, Wash., Community Development Alliance for their 2016 America In Bloom national award win in the “Less Than 3,000” population category. This is Castle Rock’s first First-Place AIB win and their fifth year participating in the community beautification competition.
The leader of the Castle Rock In Bloom Team, Nancy Chennault, cited her top-notch volunteer team as the key to their success for the past five years, as well as their use of Nature’s Source Plant Food on hanging baskets and large containers throughout the city. She sang the praises of the plant nutrition at this year’s AIB Symposium held in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
“I don’t want to be too commercial, but when something works you’ve got to share the information,” she said at the awards banquet in October. According to Chennault, the flower baskets in Castle Rock looked great all season because they were regularly fed with Nature’s Source Plant Food. The AIB judges couldn’t help but be impressed.
Nature’s Source Plant Food contains oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a multitude of flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly with water and the low-salt formula doesn’t burn plants and improves plant quality.
For more information:
Nature’s Source Plant Food
America In Bloom
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.