Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant nutrition was key
Castle Rock, WA wins America In Bloom awardBall DPF, LLC and the Nature’s Source Plant Food team congratulate the Castle Rock, Wash., Community Development Alliance for their 2016 America In Bloom national award win in the “Less Than 3,000” population category. This is Castle Rock’s first First-Place AIB win and their fifth year participating in the community beautification competition.
The leader of the Castle Rock In Bloom Team, Nancy Chennault, cited her top-notch volunteer team as the key to their success for the past five years, as well as their use of Nature’s Source Plant Food on hanging baskets and large containers throughout the city. She sang the praises of the plant nutrition at this year’s AIB Symposium held in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
“I don’t want to be too commercial, but when something works you’ve got to share the information,” she said at the awards banquet in October. According to Chennault, the flower baskets in Castle Rock looked great all season because they were regularly fed with Nature’s Source Plant Food. The AIB judges couldn’t help but be impressed.
Nature’s Source Plant Food contains oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a multitude of flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly with water and the low-salt formula doesn’t burn plants and improves plant quality.
For more information:
Nature’s Source Plant Food
America In Bloom
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.