Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant nutrition was key
Castle Rock, WA wins America In Bloom awardBall DPF, LLC and the Nature’s Source Plant Food team congratulate the Castle Rock, Wash., Community Development Alliance for their 2016 America In Bloom national award win in the “Less Than 3,000” population category. This is Castle Rock’s first First-Place AIB win and their fifth year participating in the community beautification competition.
The leader of the Castle Rock In Bloom Team, Nancy Chennault, cited her top-notch volunteer team as the key to their success for the past five years, as well as their use of Nature’s Source Plant Food on hanging baskets and large containers throughout the city. She sang the praises of the plant nutrition at this year’s AIB Symposium held in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
“I don’t want to be too commercial, but when something works you’ve got to share the information,” she said at the awards banquet in October. According to Chennault, the flower baskets in Castle Rock looked great all season because they were regularly fed with Nature’s Source Plant Food. The AIB judges couldn’t help but be impressed.
Nature’s Source Plant Food contains oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a multitude of flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly with water and the low-salt formula doesn’t burn plants and improves plant quality.
For more information:
Nature’s Source Plant Food
America In Bloom
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.