Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Osmocote Iron of ICL Specialty Fertilizers:
New fertilizer releases iron throughout growth cycleICL Specialty Fertilizers is introducing Osmocote Iron, a granular solution for plants that require additional iron and sulfur to maintain healthy, attractive foliage. “Osmocote Iron maximizes nutrient efficiency for plants that are iron deficient for a variety of reasons, including high iron demand, high root zone pH levels or highly alkaline irrigation water,” said Kurt Brace, ICL’s ornamental horticulture marketing manager for the Americas. “Simply by topdressing or mixing Osmocote Iron into growing media, you can supply these plants with the iron they need for three to four months.”
Osmocote Iron is Ferric-sulfate-coated with ICL’s E-Max Release Technology, a proprietary coating chemistry used on a wide variety of nutrient components that are incorporated into controlled release fertilizer products. It conveniently delivers a sustained supply of controlled release iron and sulfur in a safe and reliable manner.
Iron helps plants maintain greener foliage, while plants low in sulfur may appear stunted and yellow. While liquid iron drenches can supply plants with additional iron, they must be reapplied frequently to be effective. By providing supplemental iron and sulfur, Osmocote Iron can help improve the overall health and appearance of greenhouse plants, nursery stock, landscape beds and turf.
“Using Osmocote Iron allows for continuous iron release in plant root zones, allowing absorption of iron throughout the growth cycle,” Kurt Brace said. “Because it lasts for three to four months, growers, groundskeepers and lawn care professionals don’t have to reapply as often. That saves them time, labor and, ultimately, money.”
For more information:
Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich.
T: +44 (0)1473 237100
F: +44 (0)1473 237150
Publication date: 11/18/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.