Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CT): Greenhouse offers program for developmentally disabledThe Tri-County Greenhouse in Mansfield Depot is operated by ARC and offers a horticultural program for adults with intellectual disabilities. Christopher Campbell has been manager of the greenhouse for the last decade and an employee since 1994. Campbell says "We've been going strong for the last 34 years and we are very proud of that," adding "We get good community support here."
This time of year means there are plenty of poinsettia’s that have been grown on site by the consumers in the program which at this point has 17 individuals from the region. They also offer decorations, swags and wreaths, but no Christmas trees.
Read more at the Hartford Courant
Publication date: 12/6/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.