Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Interplant Roses releases 'Spray Roses - The Ultimate Handbook part II'Interplant Roses has just launched the second edition of its Spray Rose Guide, the first edition was released back in 2012.
The new Handbook shows the release of new types of spray roses with distinctive shapes, trendy colours, fragrance and large-flowered varieties and offers an overview of 93 currently available varieties of spray roses classified by colour. Practical information about stem length, vaselife and VBN code is also provided for each cultivar. A special section in the booklet is devoted to the Clustar varieties.
Spray roses are now being widely used in exclusive bouquets, mixed bouquets, creative presentations and in mono bouquets as well as in supermarket bunches.
The new, A5 sized ring binder guide can be ordered - free of charge - at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download the PDF version.
For more information:
3956 NE Leersum
T: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 47
F: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 44
Publication date: 12/13/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.