Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Newly-weds given potted plants in green driveIn a green drive, newly-weds get potted plants as gifts in certain districts in India.
The volunteers of a Pratapgarh-based NGO working for environmental protection are gifting flowerpots (gamla) with a sapling to newly-wed couples while visiting/attending wedding ceremonies in Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Rai Bareilly and Jaunpur districts.
They also appeal to brides to plant at least one sapling at their parents' house while leaving for their husband's house. The head of Paryavaran Sena, Ajay Krantikari, has taken up a crusade for environment protection in more than two dozen villages of Pratapgarh and Allahabad, appealing to masses to plant at least one sapling at their house.
Read more at The Times of India
Publication date: 12/16/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.