Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentineís Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Newly-weds given potted plants in green driveIn a green drive, newly-weds get potted plants as gifts in certain districts in India.
The volunteers of a Pratapgarh-based NGO working for environmental protection are gifting flowerpots (gamla) with a sapling to newly-wed couples while visiting/attending wedding ceremonies in Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Rai Bareilly and Jaunpur districts.
They also appeal to brides to plant at least one sapling at their parents' house while leaving for their husband's house. The head of Paryavaran Sena, Ajay Krantikari, has taken up a crusade for environment protection in more than two dozen villages of Pratapgarh and Allahabad, appealing to masses to plant at least one sapling at their house.
Read more at The Times of India
Publication date: 12/16/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.