Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Newly-weds given potted plants in green driveIn a green drive, newly-weds get potted plants as gifts in certain districts in India.
The volunteers of a Pratapgarh-based NGO working for environmental protection are gifting flowerpots (gamla) with a sapling to newly-wed couples while visiting/attending wedding ceremonies in Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Rai Bareilly and Jaunpur districts.
They also appeal to brides to plant at least one sapling at their parents' house while leaving for their husband's house. The head of Paryavaran Sena, Ajay Krantikari, has taken up a crusade for environment protection in more than two dozen villages of Pratapgarh and Allahabad, appealing to masses to plant at least one sapling at their house.
Read more at The Times of India
Publication date: 12/16/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.