Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Panjab University blooms with chrysanthemumsWith around 4,000 pots and 25-30 new varieties of chrysanthemum on display, the 9th Panjab University (PU) Chrysanthemum Exhibition started at Prof R C Paul Rose Garden, Sector 14, Panjab University, on Wednesday. PU vice-chancellor Prof Arun Kumar Grover inaugurated the five-day long exhibition, being organized by the horticulture division of PU. PU registrar Col G S Chadha (retd) was the guest of honour.
The exhibition was attended by eminent persons of the university, including PU controller of examination professor Parvinder Singh, dean student welfare (DSW) professor Emanual Nahar, DSW (W) professor Neena Capalash, PU fellow Prof Navdeep Goyal, PUTA president professor Promila Pathak, director public relations Vineet Punia, chief security officer Dr Jatinder Grover, architect Harpreet Singh, executive engineer R K Rai, NSS coordinator Dr Navdeep Sharma, Non-teaching Federation President R M Trikha. wardens of university hostels and representatives of teaching and non-teaching unions were also present at the event.
Read more at the Times of India
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.