Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Panjab University blooms with chrysanthemumsWith around 4,000 pots and 25-30 new varieties of chrysanthemum on display, the 9th Panjab University (PU) Chrysanthemum Exhibition started at Prof R C Paul Rose Garden, Sector 14, Panjab University, on Wednesday. PU vice-chancellor Prof Arun Kumar Grover inaugurated the five-day long exhibition, being organized by the horticulture division of PU. PU registrar Col G S Chadha (retd) was the guest of honour.
The exhibition was attended by eminent persons of the university, including PU controller of examination professor Parvinder Singh, dean student welfare (DSW) professor Emanual Nahar, DSW (W) professor Neena Capalash, PU fellow Prof Navdeep Goyal, PUTA president professor Promila Pathak, director public relations Vineet Punia, chief security officer Dr Jatinder Grover, architect Harpreet Singh, executive engineer R K Rai, NSS coordinator Dr Navdeep Sharma, Non-teaching Federation President R M Trikha. wardens of university hostels and representatives of teaching and non-teaching unions were also present at the event.
Read more at the Times of India
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.