Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Arcadia starts with Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko
Arcadia and Dekker Chrysanten are strengthening their existing collaboration by expanding the range within Arcadia. The new location in De Lier, the Netherlands, will be completely filled with Antonov and Pjotr breeds. Momoko will be grown at their location in Woudtzicht, the Netherlands. This will make Arcadia the prime supplier of the Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko varieties.
Dekker Chrysanten is proud of this step. "This is a major step forward to ensure the continuity of breeds in the market along with Arcadia," according to the breeder. After all, they are always looking for the right product-market combinations.
Arcadia has set itself a clear mission: in 30 years we will still be here and how or what is of less importance, emphasizing a lasting good cooperation between the breeder and Arcadia.
1711 RP Hensbroek
T: +31 (0)226 456060
1424 PP De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 38 33 33
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.