Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Arcadia starts with Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko
Arcadia and Dekker Chrysanten are strengthening their existing collaboration by expanding the range within Arcadia. The new location in De Lier, the Netherlands, will be completely filled with Antonov and Pjotr breeds. Momoko will be grown at their location in Woudtzicht, the Netherlands. This will make Arcadia the prime supplier of the Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko varieties.
Dekker Chrysanten is proud of this step. "This is a major step forward to ensure the continuity of breeds in the market along with Arcadia," according to the breeder. After all, they are always looking for the right product-market combinations.
Arcadia has set itself a clear mission: in 30 years we will still be here and how or what is of less importance, emphasizing a lasting good cooperation between the breeder and Arcadia.
1711 RP Hensbroek
T: +31 (0)226 456060
1424 PP De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 38 33 33
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.