Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (407)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Arcadia starts with Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko
Arcadia and Dekker Chrysanten are strengthening their existing collaboration by expanding the range within Arcadia. The new location in De Lier, the Netherlands, will be completely filled with Antonov and Pjotr breeds. Momoko will be grown at their location in Woudtzicht, the Netherlands. This will make Arcadia the prime supplier of the Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko varieties.
Dekker Chrysanten is proud of this step. "This is a major step forward to ensure the continuity of breeds in the market along with Arcadia," according to the breeder. After all, they are always looking for the right product-market combinations.
Arcadia has set itself a clear mission: in 30 years we will still be here and how or what is of less importance, emphasizing a lasting good cooperation between the breeder and Arcadia.
1711 RP Hensbroek
T: +31 (0)226 456060
1424 PP De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 38 33 33
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.