Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Motherís Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Arcadia starts with Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko
Arcadia and Dekker Chrysanten are strengthening their existing collaboration by expanding the range within Arcadia. The new location in De Lier, the Netherlands, will be completely filled with Antonov and Pjotr breeds. Momoko will be grown at their location in Woudtzicht, the Netherlands. This will make Arcadia the prime supplier of the Antonov, Pjotr and Momoko varieties.
Dekker Chrysanten is proud of this step. "This is a major step forward to ensure the continuity of breeds in the market along with Arcadia," according to the breeder. After all, they are always looking for the right product-market combinations.
Arcadia has set itself a clear mission: in 30 years we will still be here and how or what is of less importance, emphasizing a lasting good cooperation between the breeder and Arcadia.
1711 RP Hensbroek
T: +31 (0)226 456060
1424 PP De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 38 33 33
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.