Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from Californiaís historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Parfum Flower Company draws winner for Kenya tripDuring the wedding season this year Parfum Flower Company organized a Golden Ticket prize for an all expenses trip to Kenya for two people. To see where David Austin roses are grown and to go on a safari to see the big 5 animals of Africa. Last Friday Parfum Flower Company announced the winner.
The winner of the trip to Kenya is: Markus Bopfinger from flower shop ĎDas Blumenfensterí in Dachau, Germany.
The prize includes an all-inclusive trip to Kenya. With a visit to the Tambuzi farm, where the David Austin roses and many other beautiful scented roses are grown. And a safari tour to spot the five largest animals of Africa. All the while staying the nights in the super luxurious Fairmont Mount Kenya Hotel.
At first, Markus Bopfinger could not believe that he had won: "I wasnít present when Parfum Flower Company called the store to give me the good news," says Markus. "I actually thought it was just another salesman, so I didnít call back. When I finally did have someone from Parfum Flower Company on the phone, I thought they were joking. But itís really true," Markus continues.
"I think itís fantastic! I buy a lot of David Austin roses during the wedding season, but also many scented roses. They are the most luxurious roses I can offer to a bride to be. I do a lot of bridal work, during the season at least 3 to 6 times per week, and I often use David Austin roses and other scented roses in my bouquets and arrangements. When I stumbled upon a Golden Ticket tag in my delivery of roses, I thought: ĎWhy not?í And now this! Next year Iím going to visit the Tambuzi farm to see how the roses are grown, handled and prepared for shipping. In addition, Iím also going on a safari and I will be staying in one of the most luxurious hotels of Africa! I think itís great!"
For more information:
Parfum Flower Company
1424 LA De Kwakel
+31 297 361006
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.