Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Parfum Flower Company draws winner for Kenya tripDuring the wedding season this year Parfum Flower Company organized a Golden Ticket prize for an all expenses trip to Kenya for two people. To see where David Austin roses are grown and to go on a safari to see the big 5 animals of Africa. Last Friday Parfum Flower Company announced the winner.
The winner of the trip to Kenya is: Markus Bopfinger from flower shop ‘Das Blumenfenster’ in Dachau, Germany.
The prize includes an all-inclusive trip to Kenya. With a visit to the Tambuzi farm, where the David Austin roses and many other beautiful scented roses are grown. And a safari tour to spot the five largest animals of Africa. All the while staying the nights in the super luxurious Fairmont Mount Kenya Hotel.
At first, Markus Bopfinger could not believe that he had won: "I wasn’t present when Parfum Flower Company called the store to give me the good news," says Markus. "I actually thought it was just another salesman, so I didn’t call back. When I finally did have someone from Parfum Flower Company on the phone, I thought they were joking. But it’s really true," Markus continues.
"I think it’s fantastic! I buy a lot of David Austin roses during the wedding season, but also many scented roses. They are the most luxurious roses I can offer to a bride to be. I do a lot of bridal work, during the season at least 3 to 6 times per week, and I often use David Austin roses and other scented roses in my bouquets and arrangements. When I stumbled upon a Golden Ticket tag in my delivery of roses, I thought: ‘Why not?’ And now this! Next year I’m going to visit the Tambuzi farm to see how the roses are grown, handled and prepared for shipping. In addition, I’m also going on a safari and I will be staying in one of the most luxurious hotels of Africa! I think it’s great!"
For more information:
Parfum Flower Company
1424 LA De Kwakel
+31 297 361006
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.