- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Dirk Mühlenweg, Knauf
From Kilimanjaro to Perligran
Mühlenweg is a nature lover and conductor of trekking tours, that led him among others to the summit of Kilimanjaro twice. Himself deeply rooted in gardening, he could apply his expertise and passion also in his professional life. In the year 2003 he was responsible for the market launch of the RHP certified gardening perlite Perligran, which has earned renown for its quality and durability. Perligran is used around the globe as a substrate additive as well as a pure medium: “Whoever wants to combine healthy plant growth, efficiency and sustainability, will end up with a natural mineral product just as Perligran“, says Dirk Mühlenweg. “It is featuring a high capillarity and very good drainage and at the same time an especially low weight. And in its pure form Perligran can be re-used up to five times.”
In Germany and Switzerland Perligran was now added to the FibL list, which qualifies it for usage in organic gardening and agriculture. Hearing this made for an especially happy day for Dirk Mühlenweg.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-10-11 How substrate structure influences water holding capacity
- 2018-10-10 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 2018-10-09 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 2018-10-08 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 2018-09-27 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 2018-09-24 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 2018-09-11 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 2018-08-28 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 2018-08-16 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 2018-08-09 Substrate handling influences water holding capacity
- 2018-08-08 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 2018-08-08 How did oxygenation of irrigation water affect bedding plants?
- 2018-07-20 Mycorrhizal fungi use in propagation
- 2018-07-16 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 2018-06-19 Oboya receives several new orders in Poland
- 2018-06-04 Jiffy Products Sri Lanka successfully EU Organic certified
- 2018-05-21 UK: Grants for peatlands restoration
- 2018-05-16 Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packs
- 2018-04-12 US (MA): Molds on the surface of growing media
- 2018-04-09 RHP explanatory video about potting
Where can I buy your company''s perlite in Kenya or East Africa?
Johnson , Nairobi - 2018/06/22 16:32:24.000