Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fleuroselect awards Gold Medals for 2018Fleuroselect, the International Organisation for the Ornamental Plants Industry, presents their Gold Medal winners for the 2018 season.
Calibrachoa cultivars MiniFamous Double Pink (Selecta one)
"From Helsinki to Palermo, from California to Moscow... Double Pink, the latest addition to the MiniFamous series, is an outstanding summer performer in all climates thanks to its strengthened root system and its radiant pink double flowers which will not fade even during the hottest summer days. This Winner fits all medium-sized Calibrachoa growing schemes and can be grown as a single plant or in a mixed basket."
Lewisia cotyledon Elise Ruby Red (Floragran)
"What the grower was waiting for! Following on from the highly successful Lewisia Elise Mix, Elise Ruby Red is a stunning, single coloured Lewisia cotyledon which allows producers to grow another single colour alongside Elise White and Mix."
Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red (Sakata Seed Corporation)
"Real red richness... that's what Profusion Red is all about. This brand new breeding achievement in Zinnia combines a unique Red colour with the strength and beauty of the unequalled Profusion Series. Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red is perfectly suited for spring bedding and summer pot production."
Petunia x hybrida MyLove Orange (Farmen)
"Butterflies in your stomach, a raised pulse... It’s love at first sight for this powerful Petunia. MyLove Orange is the first male-sterile Petunia that is resistant to cold and hot temperatures. Thanks to its extraordinary branching habit, this Winner can be grown in plugs or in the pack without pinching or the use of growth regulators, at lower temperatures than other Petunias."
For more information
Publication date: 12/23/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.