Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (675)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Koppert introduces new functional labels and lookThe growing global distribution and availability of Koppert Biological Systems products has made it important for this provider of biological solutions for horticulture and agriculture to have a stronger identity and recognizable look worldwide. Reason enough for Koppert to adapt the design and packaging of its products to suit its ambitions and house style. The new packaging makes it easier to find all the information customers need. The labels also have an added functionality.
The new labels are colour coded for each product group. The natural enemies, for example, have a prominent orange colour. Each label has been divided into clear sections. The left portion gives directions for use, content information and more about Koppert. The product name stands out boldly in the centre. The right portion of the label features the batch code. Product Manager Tim Bossinga: ‘The new look for our products gives our products a consistent look that befits our role as a leading provider of biological solutions.’
Functional labelsThe labels of the products that will be introduced in rows and/or hotspots have an added functionality. The top layer can be peeled off and used as a marker so that you can detect it in the crop. Tim Bossinga: ‘The extra role of the label as a marker helps growers to do two things at the same time; disperse the product and mark the area clearly with the adhesive label. You just peel it off and stick to a trellis, drain or part of the plant. The bright colour makes it easy to detect in the crop.’
The changes apply to all Koppert’s natural enemies in canisters, bottles, jars or buckets. The natural enemies will be available in the new packaging with adhesive label as of 30 January. The remaining products in this product group, such as nematodes, predatory wasps, predatory mite sachets and all outer cartons will follow at a later stage.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.