Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Koppert introduces new functional labels and lookThe growing global distribution and availability of Koppert Biological Systems products has made it important for this provider of biological solutions for horticulture and agriculture to have a stronger identity and recognizable look worldwide. Reason enough for Koppert to adapt the design and packaging of its products to suit its ambitions and house style. The new packaging makes it easier to find all the information customers need. The labels also have an added functionality.
The new labels are colour coded for each product group. The natural enemies, for example, have a prominent orange colour. Each label has been divided into clear sections. The left portion gives directions for use, content information and more about Koppert. The product name stands out boldly in the centre. The right portion of the label features the batch code. Product Manager Tim Bossinga: ‘The new look for our products gives our products a consistent look that befits our role as a leading provider of biological solutions.’
Functional labelsThe labels of the products that will be introduced in rows and/or hotspots have an added functionality. The top layer can be peeled off and used as a marker so that you can detect it in the crop. Tim Bossinga: ‘The extra role of the label as a marker helps growers to do two things at the same time; disperse the product and mark the area clearly with the adhesive label. You just peel it off and stick to a trellis, drain or part of the plant. The bright colour makes it easy to detect in the crop.’
The changes apply to all Koppert’s natural enemies in canisters, bottles, jars or buckets. The natural enemies will be available in the new packaging with adhesive label as of 30 January. The remaining products in this product group, such as nematodes, predatory wasps, predatory mite sachets and all outer cartons will follow at a later stage.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.