Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dramm receives the 100,000 pulsFOGThe Dramm Corporation has received the 100,000 pulsFOG produced by Dr. Stahl & Sohn, located in Germany.
“It is a great accomplishment to know that pulsFOG has produced its 100,000 machine,” said Chairman Kurt Dramm.
From left to right: Canada Sales Manager, Louis Damm; Chairman Kurt Dramm: CEO, Hans Dramm; and Executive Vice President, Kurt Becker
A pulsFOG rapidly applies insecticides, fungicides and disinfectants as a fog in greenhouses, poultry barns and hog farms.
The 100,000 pulsFOG machine was produced in October 2016 and received by Dramm in November 2016.
The Dramm Corporation is the exclusive importer for USA & Canada for pulsFOG Machines since 1979.
For more information:
2000 North 18th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54221
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.