Job offersmore »
- General Manager, King George, Virginia, United States
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
Last commentsmore »
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Invincibelle Spirit Campaign nears $1 million for breast cancer researchThe Invincibelle Spirit Campaign has raised over $973,000 for breast cancer research and will surpass the $1 million dollar benchmark in the coming year. Since 2009, the campaign has supported the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by donating one dollar for every Invincibelle Spirit Hydrangea sold and through Pink Day fundraisers hosted by independent garden centers.
Proven Winners ColorChoice, the brand behind Invincibelle Spirit hydrangea, selected the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) because it is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the U.S. with an A+ rating from Charity Watch and 4 out of 4 stars from Charity Navigator. BCRF provides critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
In 2015, Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea was added to the Proven Winners ColorChoice shrub line. This new introduction improves upon the original Invincibelle Spirit while continuing the legacy of donating one dollar from each plant sold to BCRF. From the continued H. arborescens breeding of Tom Ranney, this new hydrangea improves upon the original with brighter flower color, stronger stems, and superior container presentation. Like its predecessor, Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea is a rebloomer that will perform from Manitoba to Mobile.
For more information:
Spring Meadow Nursery
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.