Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (438)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Invincibelle Spirit Campaign nears $1 million for breast cancer researchThe Invincibelle Spirit Campaign has raised over $973,000 for breast cancer research and will surpass the $1 million dollar benchmark in the coming year. Since 2009, the campaign has supported the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by donating one dollar for every Invincibelle Spirit Hydrangea sold and through Pink Day fundraisers hosted by independent garden centers.
Proven Winners ColorChoice, the brand behind Invincibelle Spirit hydrangea, selected the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) because it is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the U.S. with an A+ rating from Charity Watch and 4 out of 4 stars from Charity Navigator. BCRF provides critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
In 2015, Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea was added to the Proven Winners ColorChoice shrub line. This new introduction improves upon the original Invincibelle Spirit while continuing the legacy of donating one dollar from each plant sold to BCRF. From the continued H. arborescens breeding of Tom Ranney, this new hydrangea improves upon the original with brighter flower color, stronger stems, and superior container presentation. Like its predecessor, Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea is a rebloomer that will perform from Manitoba to Mobile.
For more information:
Spring Meadow Nursery
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.