Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dramm promotes Schoenberger to Director of SalesDramm announced the promotion of Casey Schoenberger to Director of Sales, Fertilizer and Farm. In addition to the oversight of all aspects of Drammatic Fertilizer sales, Casey’s expanded responsibilities include the sales growth to the farm/agricultural sector.
“Casey has been a key contributor to the success of our fertilizer sales and we were thrilled to promote him to this important position,” said Hans Dramm, CEO of Dramm.
Casey joined Dramm in 2010 as the Fertilizer Sales Manger of Northwest USA and Western Canada. Casey’s efforts have established a strong market share in the western U.S. as well as increasing sales to key segments in East Asia. Casey is a certified Permaculture Designer and currently runs an organic farm in Washington’s Skagit Valley growing vegetables, fruits and nuts. Casey was previously with Christianson’s Nursery & Greenhouse as their Horticulturist.
“I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with our talented team to continue to grow the Fertilizer and Farm segments of Dramm Corporation,” said Schoenberger. “We see an increasing demand in the marketplace for organic fertilizer and durable, high quality tools for farmers and ranchers. Over 75 years, Dramm has built a strong reputation of top notch quality and service and I’m confident we will continue to exceed customer expectations as we expand these product lines.”
Casey will continue to work from his home office in Mount Vernon, Washington.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.