Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dramm promotes Schoenberger to Director of SalesDramm announced the promotion of Casey Schoenberger to Director of Sales, Fertilizer and Farm. In addition to the oversight of all aspects of Drammatic Fertilizer sales, Casey’s expanded responsibilities include the sales growth to the farm/agricultural sector.
“Casey has been a key contributor to the success of our fertilizer sales and we were thrilled to promote him to this important position,” said Hans Dramm, CEO of Dramm.
Casey joined Dramm in 2010 as the Fertilizer Sales Manger of Northwest USA and Western Canada. Casey’s efforts have established a strong market share in the western U.S. as well as increasing sales to key segments in East Asia. Casey is a certified Permaculture Designer and currently runs an organic farm in Washington’s Skagit Valley growing vegetables, fruits and nuts. Casey was previously with Christianson’s Nursery & Greenhouse as their Horticulturist.
“I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with our talented team to continue to grow the Fertilizer and Farm segments of Dramm Corporation,” said Schoenberger. “We see an increasing demand in the marketplace for organic fertilizer and durable, high quality tools for farmers and ranchers. Over 75 years, Dramm has built a strong reputation of top notch quality and service and I’m confident we will continue to exceed customer expectations as we expand these product lines.”
Casey will continue to work from his home office in Mount Vernon, Washington.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.