Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Interplant introduces new spray & tea rosesWhile the atmosphere of Christmas is slowly fading away, Interplant is already working on a fresh new start of 2017. They do so by introducing two new spray rose varieties, starring Premium Spray Rose Axana, soft peach coloured, length 50 - 70 cm, vase life of 12 - 14 days, medium production level. Secondly, they introduce Aerobic, pink toned spray rose, length 40 - 60 cm, vase life 10-12 days and medium production level.
Also new are upcoming Hybrid Tea variety Fairmont and Intermediate Hybrid Tea variety Green Latern. Fairmont has a white colour with a stem length of 60-80 cm and a vaselife of 12 - 14 days. Intermediate Hybrid Tea variety Green Latern with its high production level and intense green colour, is another rising star for 2017.
For more information:
3956 NE Leersum
T: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 47
F: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 44
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.