Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
French growers continue investments in solar greenhousesSince last week, the French are the first to drive their cars over a solar panel road. While skeptics are still discussing whether or not the road is the right place for solar panels, more and more French greenhouse growers have already realized that their greenhouse roof is a much greater place to install photovoltaics.
One of these growers is located in the South of France, close to St. Martin de Crau. This vegetable producer is also an important operator within the French solar energy sector and has given Italian greenhouse manufacturer Artigianfer the order to install three of its STO 9.60 Solar greenhouses with PV panels on top. All together, this project covers a surface of roughly 6,5 hectare.
The project was started in August 2016 and is targeted to be completed by the end of January.
In 2016, Artigianfer has built more than 11 hectare of PV greenhouses in France. As well as this they started with the construction of another 5,7 hectare of solar greenhouses, which is expected to be finished in April this year.
For more information:
Via Francesca Vecchia, 23
51010 S. Lucia Uzzanese - Pistoia
E-mail : email@example.com
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.