Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
French growers continue investments in solar greenhousesSince last week, the French are the first to drive their cars over a solar panel road. While skeptics are still discussing whether or not the road is the right place for solar panels, more and more French greenhouse growers have already realized that their greenhouse roof is a much greater place to install photovoltaics.
One of these growers is located in the South of France, close to St. Martin de Crau. This vegetable producer is also an important operator within the French solar energy sector and has given Italian greenhouse manufacturer Artigianfer the order to install three of its STO 9.60 Solar greenhouses with PV panels on top. All together, this project covers a surface of roughly 6,5 hectare.
The project was started in August 2016 and is targeted to be completed by the end of January.
In 2016, Artigianfer has built more than 11 hectare of PV greenhouses in France. As well as this they started with the construction of another 5,7 hectare of solar greenhouses, which is expected to be finished in April this year.
For more information:
Via Francesca Vecchia, 23
51010 S. Lucia Uzzanese - Pistoia
E-mail : email@example.com
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.