Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Last commentsmore »
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (10)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (7)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (601)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (11)
- "Plum Power forever" (6)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- US: Relief efforts underway for hurricane-impacted florists
- Best practices for commercial greenhouse construction projects
- Fresh Market Conference in Warsaw draws more international visitors
- Frans-Peter Dechering Commercial Director at Schoneveld Breeding
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
French growers continue investments in solar greenhousesSince last week, the French are the first to drive their cars over a solar panel road. While skeptics are still discussing whether or not the road is the right place for solar panels, more and more French greenhouse growers have already realized that their greenhouse roof is a much greater place to install photovoltaics.
One of these growers is located in the South of France, close to St. Martin de Crau. This vegetable producer is also an important operator within the French solar energy sector and has given Italian greenhouse manufacturer Artigianfer the order to install three of its STO 9.60 Solar greenhouses with PV panels on top. All together, this project covers a surface of roughly 6,5 hectare.
The project was started in August 2016 and is targeted to be completed by the end of January.
In 2016, Artigianfer has built more than 11 hectare of PV greenhouses in France. As well as this they started with the construction of another 5,7 hectare of solar greenhouses, which is expected to be finished in April this year.
For more information:
Via Francesca Vecchia, 23
51010 S. Lucia Uzzanese - Pistoia
E-mail : email@example.com
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.