Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
French growers continue investments in solar greenhousesSince last week, the French are the first to drive their cars over a solar panel road. While skeptics are still discussing whether or not the road is the right place for solar panels, more and more French greenhouse growers have already realized that their greenhouse roof is a much greater place to install photovoltaics.
One of these growers is located in the South of France, close to St. Martin de Crau. This vegetable producer is also an important operator within the French solar energy sector and has given Italian greenhouse manufacturer Artigianfer the order to install three of its STO 9.60 Solar greenhouses with PV panels on top. All together, this project covers a surface of roughly 6,5 hectare.
The project was started in August 2016 and is targeted to be completed by the end of January.
In 2016, Artigianfer has built more than 11 hectare of PV greenhouses in France. As well as this they started with the construction of another 5,7 hectare of solar greenhouses, which is expected to be finished in April this year.
For more information:
Via Francesca Vecchia, 23
51010 S. Lucia Uzzanese - Pistoia
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.