Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (675)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: HCM City’s flower street to bloom for TetNguyen Hue Flower Street, a very popular attraction in HCM City during Tet (Lunar New Year festival) every year, will be ready to welcome visitors on January 25, 2017.
According to Tran Hung Viet, General Director of Saigontourist which creates the flower street, this year more than 100 kinds of flowers, including imported flowers, will be used for Nguyen Hue Flower Street.
Flower artisans from the city and neighbouring provinces will create miniatures from flowers and bonsai of the city’s well-known structures like Nha Rong Wharf, City Hall, Ben Thanh Market, and Phu My Bridge. A kids’ zone will have plaster models of chicks.
Work on the flower street will begin on January 10. The flower street will be closed at 10pm on January 31. The Lunar New Year falls on January 28.
Read more at SGGP
Publication date: 1/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.