Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: HCM City’s flower street to bloom for TetNguyen Hue Flower Street, a very popular attraction in HCM City during Tet (Lunar New Year festival) every year, will be ready to welcome visitors on January 25, 2017.
According to Tran Hung Viet, General Director of Saigontourist which creates the flower street, this year more than 100 kinds of flowers, including imported flowers, will be used for Nguyen Hue Flower Street.
Flower artisans from the city and neighbouring provinces will create miniatures from flowers and bonsai of the city’s well-known structures like Nha Rong Wharf, City Hall, Ben Thanh Market, and Phu My Bridge. A kids’ zone will have plaster models of chicks.
Work on the flower street will begin on January 10. The flower street will be closed at 10pm on January 31. The Lunar New Year falls on January 28.
Read more at SGGP
Publication date: 1/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.