Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (956)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IOBC Canada 2017 Meeting Ė Integrated Control in Protected Crops, Temperate Climate
International biological control industry gathers in Canada this yearThe International Organization of Biological Control Western Palearctic Region (IOBC-WPR) invites you to join their next meeting that will be held June 4-8, 2017 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
The event organized by the Greenhouse IPM Working Group, welcomes, every three years, over 100 biocontrol researchers, industry representatives and greenhouse growers. It provides a unique forum for face-to-face meetings and the opportunity to discuss information on latest research, status of IPM in different countries and new biocontrol products.
The meeting, normally held in Europe, is taking place this year in Niagara Falls, Canada. It will showcase the status of IPM in our greenhouse industries and extensive research and extension programs that help advance the use of biological control in Canada.
Highlights of the meeting include:
- four days of scientific discussions and presentations
- bus tours of greenhouses using biological control
- social program that allows further networking and information exchange among delegates
There is still time to submit an Abstract for presentation at the meeting.
For more information or to register for the meeting, please visit http://iobccanada2017.ca/. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sarah Jandricic
Chair of the Organizing Committee,
Greenhouse Floriculture IPM Specialist,
Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA)
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.