Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (675)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IOBC Canada 2017 Meeting – Integrated Control in Protected Crops, Temperate Climate
International biological control industry gathers in Canada this yearThe International Organization of Biological Control Western Palearctic Region (IOBC-WPR) invites you to join their next meeting that will be held June 4-8, 2017 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
The event organized by the Greenhouse IPM Working Group, welcomes, every three years, over 100 biocontrol researchers, industry representatives and greenhouse growers. It provides a unique forum for face-to-face meetings and the opportunity to discuss information on latest research, status of IPM in different countries and new biocontrol products.
The meeting, normally held in Europe, is taking place this year in Niagara Falls, Canada. It will showcase the status of IPM in our greenhouse industries and extensive research and extension programs that help advance the use of biological control in Canada.
Highlights of the meeting include:
- four days of scientific discussions and presentations
- bus tours of greenhouses using biological control
- social program that allows further networking and information exchange among delegates
There is still time to submit an Abstract for presentation at the meeting.
For more information or to register for the meeting, please visit http://iobccanada2017.ca/. For questions, email email@example.com
Dr. Sarah Jandricic
Chair of the Organizing Committee,
Greenhouse Floriculture IPM Specialist,
Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA)
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.