Job offersmore »
- General Manager, King George, Virginia, United States
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
Last commentsmore »
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Veiling Rhein-Maas under new managementAs of January 1st 2017, Uwe Bedenbecker and Marc Schax have become the interim joint heads of Veiling Rhein-Maas GmbH & Co. KG.
Mr Bedenbecker, 51, has extensive sales and marketing knowledge. After graduating in Economics (majoring in Marketing and Management), he became Head of Marketing at Wolf-Garten gardening stores, and most recently was a Business Unit Head at leisure company Heinz Kettler before being invited to join Veiling Rhein-Maas' management team as Head of Marketing at the start of 2016.
Mr Schax, 42, is a proven expert of many years' standing in flower and plant auctioning. He trained in 1990 as a wholesale and overseas trader at UGA, subsequently taking the additional training to qualify as a government-certified management economist (Betriebswirt). He has been active in auctioning right back to the time of his training, and has been Head of Cut Flowers Administration since 2002. Since Veiling Rhein-Maas was set up, he has been responsible for all the commercial processes as Head of Administration on the company's Management Team.
December 31st 2016 was Ruud Knorr's last day in service as Head of Veiling Rhein-Maas. His resignation was accepted by both of the parent companies, Landgard Blumen & Pflanzen GmbH and Royal FloraHolland.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.