Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Veiling Rhein-Maas under new managementAs of January 1st 2017, Uwe Bedenbecker and Marc Schax have become the interim joint heads of Veiling Rhein-Maas GmbH & Co. KG.
Mr Bedenbecker, 51, has extensive sales and marketing knowledge. After graduating in Economics (majoring in Marketing and Management), he became Head of Marketing at Wolf-Garten gardening stores, and most recently was a Business Unit Head at leisure company Heinz Kettler before being invited to join Veiling Rhein-Maas' management team as Head of Marketing at the start of 2016.
Mr Schax, 42, is a proven expert of many years' standing in flower and plant auctioning. He trained in 1990 as a wholesale and overseas trader at UGA, subsequently taking the additional training to qualify as a government-certified management economist (Betriebswirt). He has been active in auctioning right back to the time of his training, and has been Head of Cut Flowers Administration since 2002. Since Veiling Rhein-Maas was set up, he has been responsible for all the commercial processes as Head of Administration on the company's Management Team.
December 31st 2016 was Ruud Knorr's last day in service as Head of Veiling Rhein-Maas. His resignation was accepted by both of the parent companies, Landgard Blumen & Pflanzen GmbH and Royal FloraHolland.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.