Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemum 'on the road' againThe Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemums have kicked off the new year ‘on the road’ for the third year in a row. In the coming two weeks, Dümmen Orange will visit exporters/wholesalers with a truck filled with the most promising cut chrysanthemums.
The ‘on the road’ concept has become widely known over the last few years: in weeks 1 and 2, Dümmen Orange transforms one of its trucks into a greenhouse on wheels and introduces exporters and wholesalers located at the FloraHolland auctions to the latest developments in the company’s cut chrysanthemums assortment. By visiting them personally, Dümmen Orange offers its partners a sneak-preview on all the possibilities in cut chrysanthemums, without any of them having to leave their office. Next to that, the company uses the input of its partners in selection and assortment decisions for the coming years.
From the most promising test varieties to latest introductions to the Dümmen Orange assortment, all will be on show in the truck. Established varieties – serving as benchmarks – will also be exhibited in the greenhouse on wheels. Examples are the promising Veronica, recently introduced Pina Colada and well established variety Feeling Green Dark.
For more information
+31 6 15 63 98 49
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.