Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemum 'on the road' againThe Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemums have kicked off the new year ‘on the road’ for the third year in a row. In the coming two weeks, Dümmen Orange will visit exporters/wholesalers with a truck filled with the most promising cut chrysanthemums.
The ‘on the road’ concept has become widely known over the last few years: in weeks 1 and 2, Dümmen Orange transforms one of its trucks into a greenhouse on wheels and introduces exporters and wholesalers located at the FloraHolland auctions to the latest developments in the company’s cut chrysanthemums assortment. By visiting them personally, Dümmen Orange offers its partners a sneak-preview on all the possibilities in cut chrysanthemums, without any of them having to leave their office. Next to that, the company uses the input of its partners in selection and assortment decisions for the coming years.
From the most promising test varieties to latest introductions to the Dümmen Orange assortment, all will be on show in the truck. Established varieties – serving as benchmarks – will also be exhibited in the greenhouse on wheels. Examples are the promising Veronica, recently introduced Pina Colada and well established variety Feeling Green Dark.
For more information
+31 6 15 63 98 49
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.