Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemum 'on the road' againThe Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemums have kicked off the new year ‘on the road’ for the third year in a row. In the coming two weeks, Dümmen Orange will visit exporters/wholesalers with a truck filled with the most promising cut chrysanthemums.
The ‘on the road’ concept has become widely known over the last few years: in weeks 1 and 2, Dümmen Orange transforms one of its trucks into a greenhouse on wheels and introduces exporters and wholesalers located at the FloraHolland auctions to the latest developments in the company’s cut chrysanthemums assortment. By visiting them personally, Dümmen Orange offers its partners a sneak-preview on all the possibilities in cut chrysanthemums, without any of them having to leave their office. Next to that, the company uses the input of its partners in selection and assortment decisions for the coming years.
From the most promising test varieties to latest introductions to the Dümmen Orange assortment, all will be on show in the truck. Established varieties – serving as benchmarks – will also be exhibited in the greenhouse on wheels. Examples are the promising Veronica, recently introduced Pina Colada and well established variety Feeling Green Dark.
For more information
+31 6 15 63 98 49
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.