Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Parfum Flower Company launches ‘Top 40 Wedding Roses’Parfum Flower Company launches its own book in January; The ‘Top 40 Wedding Roses’. A book of coffee table format featuring the 40 most beautiful wedding roses. All of the 15 David Austin roses are included. Besides the David Austin collection, the book is filled with special roses with a beautiful shape, a wonderful scent, or a combination of the two.
In association with Joeke Verhoeven -who took care of the flower arrangements-, photographer Ingrid van Heeteren and several models, Arnold Wittkamp and Lara Kuhr from Parfum Flower Company compiled a magnificent book full of inspiration.
"It was a great project, but also quite exciting," Arnold says. "We used a luxurious villa in Bussum where we spend two days shooting all the footage. It was very important that the roses were captured on camera at the right blossom stage, so beforehand we had to switch a lot between heating and cooling the flowers. I’m so glad we asked Joeke to assist us during this project, she has worked a lot with our roses and knows the specific characteristics of the varieties sometimes better than we do!”
"But also keeping up and making sure each variety was righteously photographed was quite some work,’’ Lara continues. "In addition to the 40 most beautiful roses we also wanted to showcase other varieties from the Parfum Flower Company assortment. There are, of course, a lot more rose varieties available at Parfum Flower Company. Our goal was to fill 100 pages with multiple photos and information of each variety and I think we did a job well done!’’
"We hope this book will be useful for florists in helping their customers choosing bridal work that suits them. And of course, we hope more people will choose our roses,’’ Arnold concludes with a wink.
The book ‘Top 40 Wedding Roses’ costs €17,40 and is available through wholesalers. From February also at Amazon.de. Arnold intends to have the book available at Bol.com as well.
For more information:
Parfum Flower Company
Flora Holland Aalsmeer (Zuid)
1424 LA De Kwakel
T: +31 (0297) 361 006
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.