Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Last commentsmore »
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (10)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (7)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (601)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (11)
- "Plum Power forever" (6)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- US: Relief efforts underway for hurricane-impacted florists
- Best practices for commercial greenhouse construction projects
- Fresh Market Conference in Warsaw draws more international visitors
- Frans-Peter Dechering Commercial Director at Schoneveld Breeding
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rosa Loves Me cut roses premiere in ScandinaviaRosa Eskelund will show the flowers of the first Rosa Loves Me varieties to Scandinavian florists at the Odense exhibition for Flower shops and Garden-centres on 11-12 January. The varieties are now available.
Rosa looks forward to it very much, as she will show her ‘first born cut rose babies’ to her home market for the first time.
After many years of breeding and selection the much sought after 'garden look' cut roses are finally on their way to show their ornamental value in vases and bouquets all over in Scandinavia.
"Nearly 200 professional florists have already commented on the Facebook page for Danish florists and many wholesalers from Copenhagen called me this morning to ask where to buy Rosa Loves Me flowers," says a very happy Rosa Eskelund. At the same time, a lot of florists asked for Rosa Loves Me with their regular flower importer, so that is a very good start.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.