Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1080)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rosa Loves Me cut roses premiere in ScandinaviaRosa Eskelund will show the flowers of the first Rosa Loves Me varieties to Scandinavian florists at the Odense exhibition for Flower shops and Garden-centres on 11-12 January. The varieties are now available.
Rosa looks forward to it very much, as she will show her ‘first born cut rose babies’ to her home market for the first time.
After many years of breeding and selection the much sought after 'garden look' cut roses are finally on their way to show their ornamental value in vases and bouquets all over in Scandinavia.
"Nearly 200 professional florists have already commented on the Facebook page for Danish florists and many wholesalers from Copenhagen called me this morning to ask where to buy Rosa Loves Me flowers," says a very happy Rosa Eskelund. At the same time, a lot of florists asked for Rosa Loves Me with their regular flower importer, so that is a very good start.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.