Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rosa Loves Me cut roses premiere in ScandinaviaRosa Eskelund will show the flowers of the first Rosa Loves Me varieties to Scandinavian florists at the Odense exhibition for Flower shops and Garden-centres on 11-12 January. The varieties are now available.
Rosa looks forward to it very much, as she will show her ‘first born cut rose babies’ to her home market for the first time.
After many years of breeding and selection the much sought after 'garden look' cut roses are finally on their way to show their ornamental value in vases and bouquets all over in Scandinavia.
"Nearly 200 professional florists have already commented on the Facebook page for Danish florists and many wholesalers from Copenhagen called me this morning to ask where to buy Rosa Loves Me flowers," says a very happy Rosa Eskelund. At the same time, a lot of florists asked for Rosa Loves Me with their regular flower importer, so that is a very good start.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.