Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (728)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rosa Loves Me cut roses premiere in ScandinaviaRosa Eskelund will show the flowers of the first Rosa Loves Me varieties to Scandinavian florists at the Odense exhibition for Flower shops and Garden-centres on 11-12 January. The varieties are now available.
Rosa looks forward to it very much, as she will show her ‘first born cut rose babies’ to her home market for the first time.
After many years of breeding and selection the much sought after 'garden look' cut roses are finally on their way to show their ornamental value in vases and bouquets all over in Scandinavia.
"Nearly 200 professional florists have already commented on the Facebook page for Danish florists and many wholesalers from Copenhagen called me this morning to ask where to buy Rosa Loves Me flowers," says a very happy Rosa Eskelund. At the same time, a lot of florists asked for Rosa Loves Me with their regular flower importer, so that is a very good start.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.