Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Futurescape seminars explored benefits of plantsIn November efig hosted two seminars at Futurescape. These were attended by more than 70 people. If you weren't able to be there, efig thought you might be interested in this synopsis of the discussions.
The future of interior landscaping
The panel for the seminar was Thomas Palfreyman of Urban Planters, Matt Gavin of ISS Landscaping and Benoit Pelleriaux of AnyGreen in Belgium and also the Chair of EILO. William Braid of Plant Designs London moderated.
They covered a wide range of topics including:
- Is technology a long-term threat?
- How to encourage the next generation to enter the industry
- The likelihood of government introducing horticulture into the national curriculum
- Whether companies need to or should diversify
- Was any pressure being put on government to specify plants in buildings?
- Multi-layered buying
- Green walls and the 'next big concept/product'
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.