Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Futurescape seminars explored benefits of plantsIn November efig hosted two seminars at Futurescape. These were attended by more than 70 people. If you weren't able to be there, efig thought you might be interested in this synopsis of the discussions.
The future of interior landscaping
The panel for the seminar was Thomas Palfreyman of Urban Planters, Matt Gavin of ISS Landscaping and Benoit Pelleriaux of AnyGreen in Belgium and also the Chair of EILO. William Braid of Plant Designs London moderated.
They covered a wide range of topics including:
- Is technology a long-term threat?
- How to encourage the next generation to enter the industry
- The likelihood of government introducing horticulture into the national curriculum
- Whether companies need to or should diversify
- Was any pressure being put on government to specify plants in buildings?
- Multi-layered buying
- Green walls and the 'next big concept/product'
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.