Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 11-13 in Baltimore:
US (MD): MANTS is taking offThe 47th annual Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS) takes off today. Over 950 exhibitors will be present and showcasing their products and services in the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD, till January 13.
Widely known as The Masterpiece of Trade Shows™, MANTS brings together close to 1,000 vendors of top industry products and services from across the United States and internationally, making it one of the largest trade show marketplaces serving the Horticulture Industry. MANTS is where the industry comes to buy, shop, meet, see and be seen every January.
In 2016, MANTS welcomed 11,039 paid registrants (including exhibitors) who gathered to do business, network and learn about the hottest horticultural trends for that year. 966 exhibiting companies filled over 1,536 booths displaying everything from flowers, trees and plants to decks, fountains, pots and innovative technological solutions for the gardening and landscape industries. In addition to exhibitors, 3,379 non-exhibiting/’buying’ companies were in attendance.
MANTS 2016 also welcomed green industry professionals from across the country, and across the world, from 44 states and 11 countries outside of the U.S. These countries included Italy, India, Israel, Netherlands, Turkey, Australia and China, some of which were debuting new products at the show.
The #MANTS2017 Mobile App is up and running! Use the link or the QR code to set up the app on your mobile device: http://bit.ly/2iN44mp
MANTS exhibitors on Twitter
The MANTS show is a hot topic on Twitter. This morning, several exhibitors showed their presence at the show by posting a photo on Twitter. Below a overview of the photo's posted this morning:
MANTS on Twitter: "Today is the day! Wishing our exhibitors and attendees a warm welcome to #MANTS2017! 🌿#gardenchat"
Lynn Carroll on Twitter: "Trade shows are great #networking opportunities. #MANTS2017 attendees, have a blast @MANTSBaltimore! #horticulture #plantnerd #plantsRcool"
Bayer Ornamentals on Twitter: "Couldn’t be more excited to be at #MANTS2017. Drop by booth 2980. We want to get to know you! #MeetBeauty #ornamentals"
Hanna Inst. USA on Twitter: "We're ready to go for day one of #MANTS2017! Stop by booth 2898 to see the latest in #greenhouse and #horticulture technology."
Planet Safe on Twitter: "The second and third generations of Planet Safe here at #mants2017 Come see us at Booth 631!#planetsafe #bmore"
Master Nursery on Twitter: "Stop by our booth at @MANTSBaltimore in the Pratt Street Lobby. #MANTS2017 @jlgrangier @GerryD5169"
For more information
Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS)
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.