Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 11-13 in Baltimore:
US (MD): MANTS is taking offThe 47th annual Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS) takes off today. Over 950 exhibitors will be present and showcasing their products and services in the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD, till January 13.
Widely known as The Masterpiece of Trade Shows™, MANTS brings together close to 1,000 vendors of top industry products and services from across the United States and internationally, making it one of the largest trade show marketplaces serving the Horticulture Industry. MANTS is where the industry comes to buy, shop, meet, see and be seen every January.
In 2016, MANTS welcomed 11,039 paid registrants (including exhibitors) who gathered to do business, network and learn about the hottest horticultural trends for that year. 966 exhibiting companies filled over 1,536 booths displaying everything from flowers, trees and plants to decks, fountains, pots and innovative technological solutions for the gardening and landscape industries. In addition to exhibitors, 3,379 non-exhibiting/’buying’ companies were in attendance.
MANTS 2016 also welcomed green industry professionals from across the country, and across the world, from 44 states and 11 countries outside of the U.S. These countries included Italy, India, Israel, Netherlands, Turkey, Australia and China, some of which were debuting new products at the show.
The #MANTS2017 Mobile App is up and running! Use the link or the QR code to set up the app on your mobile device: http://bit.ly/2iN44mp
MANTS exhibitors on Twitter
The MANTS show is a hot topic on Twitter. This morning, several exhibitors showed their presence at the show by posting a photo on Twitter. Below a overview of the photo's posted this morning:
MANTS on Twitter: "Today is the day! Wishing our exhibitors and attendees a warm welcome to #MANTS2017! 🌿#gardenchat"
Lynn Carroll on Twitter: "Trade shows are great #networking opportunities. #MANTS2017 attendees, have a blast @MANTSBaltimore! #horticulture #plantnerd #plantsRcool"
Bayer Ornamentals on Twitter: "Couldn’t be more excited to be at #MANTS2017. Drop by booth 2980. We want to get to know you! #MeetBeauty #ornamentals"
Hanna Inst. USA on Twitter: "We're ready to go for day one of #MANTS2017! Stop by booth 2898 to see the latest in #greenhouse and #horticulture technology."
Planet Safe on Twitter: "The second and third generations of Planet Safe here at #mants2017 Come see us at Booth 631!#planetsafe #bmore"
Master Nursery on Twitter: "Stop by our booth at @MANTSBaltimore in the Pratt Street Lobby. #MANTS2017 @jlgrangier @GerryD5169"
For more information
Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS)
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.