Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British Flowers Week 2017 dates announcedBritish Flowers Week, the annual celebration of the British cut flower industry and the independent florist, returns in 2017 for a fifth successive year. Set aside 19-25 June in your diaries now for the week-long campaign devoted to raising the profile of British flowers and floristry.
Expect celebrations of British flowers in city centres, stately homes and gardening shows, with flower farm open days and floristry workshops. #BritishFlowersWeek is set to be trending once again as images from the Flower Market Photoshoot flood the web, showcasing spectacular designs and the best of British floristry.
“British Flowers Week is a dedicated opportunity for us to celebrate all that is truly exceptional about British flower growers and the independent British florist,” says Helen Evans of New Covent Garden Flower Market, the driving force behind the British Flowers Week campaign. “During the week, our home-grown florists show the true beauty of British flowers and foliage at their very best.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.