Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (407)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British Flowers Week 2017 dates announcedBritish Flowers Week, the annual celebration of the British cut flower industry and the independent florist, returns in 2017 for a fifth successive year. Set aside 19-25 June in your diaries now for the week-long campaign devoted to raising the profile of British flowers and floristry.
Expect celebrations of British flowers in city centres, stately homes and gardening shows, with flower farm open days and floristry workshops. #BritishFlowersWeek is set to be trending once again as images from the Flower Market Photoshoot flood the web, showcasing spectacular designs and the best of British floristry.
“British Flowers Week is a dedicated opportunity for us to celebrate all that is truly exceptional about British flower growers and the independent British florist,” says Helen Evans of New Covent Garden Flower Market, the driving force behind the British Flowers Week campaign. “During the week, our home-grown florists show the true beauty of British flowers and foliage at their very best.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.