Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (673)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (25)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- "Plum Power forever" (17)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (24)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British Flowers Week 2017 dates announcedBritish Flowers Week, the annual celebration of the British cut flower industry and the independent florist, returns in 2017 for a fifth successive year. Set aside 19-25 June in your diaries now for the week-long campaign devoted to raising the profile of British flowers and floristry.
Expect celebrations of British flowers in city centres, stately homes and gardening shows, with flower farm open days and floristry workshops. #BritishFlowersWeek is set to be trending once again as images from the Flower Market Photoshoot flood the web, showcasing spectacular designs and the best of British floristry.
“British Flowers Week is a dedicated opportunity for us to celebrate all that is truly exceptional about British flower growers and the independent British florist,” says Helen Evans of New Covent Garden Flower Market, the driving force behind the British Flowers Week campaign. “During the week, our home-grown florists show the true beauty of British flowers and foliage at their very best.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.