Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dümmen Orange thanks floral stylists with Innovation BoxAs main sponsor of Bloemkunst2016 top hybridizer Dümmen Orange showed the world, in collaboration with an elite team of Dutch floral stylists, the heights that can be achieved when quality, creativity and craftsmanship come together. The amazing floral and green designs that graced Groeneveld Castle in October were quite a showcase of everything the famous Dutch flower and plants sector has to offer, for both chain partners and consumers.
As a thank you for a collaboration that bears repeating Dümmen Orange sent all participating creatives its Innovation Box, filled with novelties of this year. The roses were represented by White Soda+ (white) and Ivy+ (red). For Gerbera red Voldemort and Terra Topaas did the honours, together with white Residence and Terra Yuta. Also present in the box: Pina Colada (white) and Merlot (red) from Dümmen Orange's Chrysanthemum league. Cut anthuriums Princess Alexia Violet and Burning Love rounded up this selection.
For more information
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.