Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dümmen Orange thanks floral stylists with Innovation BoxAs main sponsor of Bloemkunst2016 top hybridizer Dümmen Orange showed the world, in collaboration with an elite team of Dutch floral stylists, the heights that can be achieved when quality, creativity and craftsmanship come together. The amazing floral and green designs that graced Groeneveld Castle in October were quite a showcase of everything the famous Dutch flower and plants sector has to offer, for both chain partners and consumers.
As a thank you for a collaboration that bears repeating Dümmen Orange sent all participating creatives its Innovation Box, filled with novelties of this year. The roses were represented by White Soda+ (white) and Ivy+ (red). For Gerbera red Voldemort and Terra Topaas did the honours, together with white Residence and Terra Yuta. Also present in the box: Pina Colada (white) and Merlot (red) from Dümmen Orange's Chrysanthemum league. Cut anthuriums Princess Alexia Violet and Burning Love rounded up this selection.
For more information
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.