Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
8-10 November, 2017 in Vijfhuizen:
NL: New edition IFTF World of Flowers in 2017Green Team Consultancy+ and the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF) have decided to organize a new edition of the successful World of Flowers in November 2017. In November 2016 more than 900 international florists visited the World of Flowers, the first edition of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy has been organized and 200 children have been welcomed.
Enough reasons for both organizations to announce that a fourth edition of the World of Flowers will be organized in 2017. In the second week of November (8 till 10, a week later than earlier editions) the IFTF opens its doors again for the visitor. And the IFTF will grow again in size and exhibitors! The last edition showed a growth of 25% in area and stands. Coming year this will be increased to twice the original area, hence offering more space to potential exhibitors.
World of Flowers
The international florist is once again the centre of the attention. Within this fourth edition Green Team Consultancy+ organizes various activities again to inspire and connect the visiting florist to the green sector. The second edition of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy will be organized and various companies will be invited again to take part in the World of Flowers.
The World of Flowers will be in the centre of the new Hall and will be closely connected to the overall developments of the IFTF.
For more information:
Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF)
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.