Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
8-10 November, 2017 in Vijfhuizen:
NL: New edition IFTF World of Flowers in 2017Green Team Consultancy+ and the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF) have decided to organize a new edition of the successful World of Flowers in November 2017. In November 2016 more than 900 international florists visited the World of Flowers, the first edition of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy has been organized and 200 children have been welcomed.
Enough reasons for both organizations to announce that a fourth edition of the World of Flowers will be organized in 2017. In the second week of November (8 till 10, a week later than earlier editions) the IFTF opens its doors again for the visitor. And the IFTF will grow again in size and exhibitors! The last edition showed a growth of 25% in area and stands. Coming year this will be increased to twice the original area, hence offering more space to potential exhibitors.
World of Flowers
The international florist is once again the centre of the attention. Within this fourth edition Green Team Consultancy+ organizes various activities again to inspire and connect the visiting florist to the green sector. The second edition of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy will be organized and various companies will be invited again to take part in the World of Flowers.
The World of Flowers will be in the centre of the new Hall and will be closely connected to the overall developments of the IFTF.
For more information:
Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF)
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.