Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (438)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trolley tape shows how to handle orchid trolleysKeeping orchids healthy during transport is often a difficult task and the quality of the plant often decreases as the plant is not being handled as required. A lack of knowledge of the staff members in the storage facility is an often mentioned reason. So, in order to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact on the plant and how to prevent the orchid from loosing its quality, Orchid Netherlands developed a tape with icons. The icons remind the storage staff how to handle the trolleys that are filled orchids.
A large Dutch plant exporter, OZPlanten, is providing their trolleys with this tape this week.
OZPlanten: "Beautiful initiative by Orchid Netherlands. This week we provide our orchid trolleys with icons to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact and how it can be prevented."
For more information:
Magnolia 11 VBA Zuid
1424 LA De Kwakel
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 297 380 780
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.