Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trolley tape shows how to handle orchid trolleysKeeping orchids healthy during transport is often a difficult task and the quality of the plant often decreases as the plant is not being handled as required. A lack of knowledge of the staff members in the storage facility is an often mentioned reason. So, in order to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact on the plant and how to prevent the orchid from loosing its quality, Orchid Netherlands developed a tape with icons. The icons remind the storage staff how to handle the trolleys that are filled orchids.
A large Dutch plant exporter, OZPlanten, is providing their trolleys with this tape this week.
OZPlanten: "Beautiful initiative by Orchid Netherlands. This week we provide our orchid trolleys with icons to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact and how it can be prevented."
For more information:
Magnolia 11 VBA Zuid
1424 LA De Kwakel
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 297 380 780
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.