Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (673)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (25)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- "Plum Power forever" (17)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (24)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trolley tape shows how to handle orchid trolleysKeeping orchids healthy during transport is often a difficult task and the quality of the plant often decreases as the plant is not being handled as required. A lack of knowledge of the staff members in the storage facility is an often mentioned reason. So, in order to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact on the plant and how to prevent the orchid from loosing its quality, Orchid Netherlands developed a tape with icons. The icons remind the storage staff how to handle the trolleys that are filled orchids.
A large Dutch plant exporter, OZPlanten, is providing their trolleys with this tape this week.
OZPlanten: "Beautiful initiative by Orchid Netherlands. This week we provide our orchid trolleys with icons to make clear what quality factors have a negative impact and how it can be prevented."
For more information:
Magnolia 11 VBA Zuid
1424 LA De Kwakel
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 297 380 780
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.