Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenn organizes new market study trip to Iran
After years of boycotts the international sanctions against Iran were lifted at the beginning of 2016. Iran is one of the richest countries in the world and with about 80 million inhabitants (of which 10 million live in Tehran), it is a country with potential. The ornamentals market in Iran has largely been dormant in recent years but is now slowly picking up. This is why Greenn is organizing a 5-day market exploration trip for the second time, from 17 to 22 April 2017, to the Iranian capital Tehran and the nearby city Mahalat.
Iranian entrepreneurs like to do business with Dutch companies and they consider the Netherlands to be the country with the knowledge of ornamentals. During our first visit to this fascinating country we saw that there are plenty of opportunities for Dutch companies. By organizing this exploration trip Greenn enables Dutch companies to visit this country in full development. From 17 to 22 April, Dutch companies will visit the Dutch embassy, several importers, florists, wholesalers and surrounding cultivation areas in Tehran. New during this trip is the visit to the cultivation area in Mahalat, where a large variety of products is grown. The Iran Green Trade Fair, which will be organized for the second time during the same period, will also be visited.
The internationalization of the ornamentals industry is greatly evolving and the opportunities in Iran are huge. Greenn gladly assists companies that want to develop themselves in international markets.
For registration or questions about this trip, Jasper van Diemen can be contacted firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to register:
Jasper van Diemen
M: +31 6 15 66 59 94
Publication date: 2/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.