Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenn organizes new market study trip to Iran
After years of boycotts the international sanctions against Iran were lifted at the beginning of 2016. Iran is one of the richest countries in the world and with about 80 million inhabitants (of which 10 million live in Tehran), it is a country with potential. The ornamentals market in Iran has largely been dormant in recent years but is now slowly picking up. This is why Greenn is organizing a 5-day market exploration trip for the second time, from 17 to 22 April 2017, to the Iranian capital Tehran and the nearby city Mahalat.
Iranian entrepreneurs like to do business with Dutch companies and they consider the Netherlands to be the country with the knowledge of ornamentals. During our first visit to this fascinating country we saw that there are plenty of opportunities for Dutch companies. By organizing this exploration trip Greenn enables Dutch companies to visit this country in full development. From 17 to 22 April, Dutch companies will visit the Dutch embassy, several importers, florists, wholesalers and surrounding cultivation areas in Tehran. New during this trip is the visit to the cultivation area in Mahalat, where a large variety of products is grown. The Iran Green Trade Fair, which will be organized for the second time during the same period, will also be visited.
The internationalization of the ornamentals industry is greatly evolving and the opportunities in Iran are huge. Greenn gladly assists companies that want to develop themselves in international markets.
For registration or questions about this trip, Jasper van Diemen can be contacted email@example.com.
For more information and to register:
Jasper van Diemen
M: +31 6 15 66 59 94
Publication date: 2/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.