Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Automation tools to optimize cold-chain monitoringOceasoft, a provider of wireless connected solutions for monitoring and tracking critical physical parameters developed two innovative tools to streamline the high-volume management of its Bluetooth-enabled dataloggers products.
The company’s new automation tools, a Loading Bench for fast datalogger configuration and OCEABridge for automated wireless data collection, bring several sought-after innovations for cold-chain monitoring management for transportation and high volume shipment.
The Oceasoft Loading Bench programs Oceasoft Atlas dataloggers in just 2 seconds wirelessly using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. The process includes a quick series of tests and controls as a last-minute quality control measure. The Oceasoft loading bench will be available in Q2 2017.
The OCEABridge, is a gateway, using Bluetooth Low-Energy automatically detect all dataloggers entering its wireless range and collect recorded sensor readings and other important information.
Oceasoft automatization tools and cloud services, datalogger programming and reading processes are now fast and easy. Used in combination with OCEAView, a web based software running on computer and mobile devices, all programmed and collected data are accessible from anywhere at any time.
Why these innovations are important?
In 2018, 1 out of every 2 pharmaceutical products will be thermo sensitive and will require to be temperature monitored from manufacturing to ‘last mile’ delivery. The same holds true for food products, industrial scenarios, the environment, and many other business sectors. This progression, combined with market globalization, is leading naturally to increased volumes of shipping under controlled temperature conditions. Supply chain management may thus be burdened by heavy processes, especially when handling high volumes. Programming, starting missions, and collecting data from hundreds or thousands of dataloggers daily is a huge drain on time and human resources. Oceasoft developed an offering that resolves this issue by automating key operational processes to reduce risks and optimize the overall logistics chain.
Laurent Rousseau, CEO of Oceasoft, explains: “At Oceasoft, we didn’t just create a datalogger. We took users into consideration from the beginning of the supply chain to the end. We help optimize the whole supply chain, saving time and energy to meet real-world challenges of our customers.”
For more information:
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.