Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Royal FloraHolland getting involved in Flower Expo ChinaRoyal FloraHolland is the world's largest flower auction company, which is headquartered in Aalsmeer, with locations in Naaldwijk, Rijnsburg and Eelde. Together, the auction houses are home to the largest flower auction in the world. Well over 20 million flowers and plants imported from Netherlands, Kenya, Israel, Ecuador, Ethiopia and so forth are sold at FloraHolland every day. And therefore, Royal Flora Holland is credited as the Holland's Wall Street For Flowers. Nevertheless, just over 100 years ago, growers came together to the same place to sell their products, who were stronger in the face of traders and got a better price for their plants and flowers. In this context, Royal FloraHolland came into being. So far, the company has developed rapidly with 6 branches, among which 5 subsidiaries are located in Holland and one of them is in Germany. Aalsmeer Flower Auction is the largest flower auction in the world. The auction building of the flower auction in Aalsmeer is the third largest building in the world.
On March 13-15, 2017, Royal Floraholland is scheduled to participate in Flower Expo China at Guangzhou International Sourcing Center. As the first time to attend China’s flower expo, Royal Floraholland is promising to make several large business deals with the exhibitors.
Royal FloraHolland has recently opened two new distribution centers in China. This is a logical step following the first positive trials on the Chinese market as part of the World Flower Exchange program.
With the advent of the new distribution centers in Guangzhou (Guangdong Province) and Beijing, Royal FloraHolland is now active at three locations in China. There was already an office and distribution center in Shanghai.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.