Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Royal FloraHolland getting involved in Flower Expo ChinaRoyal FloraHolland is the world's largest flower auction company, which is headquartered in Aalsmeer, with locations in Naaldwijk, Rijnsburg and Eelde. Together, the auction houses are home to the largest flower auction in the world. Well over 20 million flowers and plants imported from Netherlands, Kenya, Israel, Ecuador, Ethiopia and so forth are sold at FloraHolland every day. And therefore, Royal Flora Holland is credited as the Holland's Wall Street For Flowers. Nevertheless, just over 100 years ago, growers came together to the same place to sell their products, who were stronger in the face of traders and got a better price for their plants and flowers. In this context, Royal FloraHolland came into being. So far, the company has developed rapidly with 6 branches, among which 5 subsidiaries are located in Holland and one of them is in Germany. Aalsmeer Flower Auction is the largest flower auction in the world. The auction building of the flower auction in Aalsmeer is the third largest building in the world.
On March 13-15, 2017, Royal Floraholland is scheduled to participate in Flower Expo China at Guangzhou International Sourcing Center. As the first time to attend China’s flower expo, Royal Floraholland is promising to make several large business deals with the exhibitors.
Royal FloraHolland has recently opened two new distribution centers in China. This is a logical step following the first positive trials on the Chinese market as part of the World Flower Exchange program.
With the advent of the new distribution centers in Guangzhou (Guangdong Province) and Beijing, Royal FloraHolland is now active at three locations in China. There was already an office and distribution center in Shanghai.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.