Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Royal FloraHolland getting involved in Flower Expo ChinaRoyal FloraHolland is the world's largest flower auction company, which is headquartered in Aalsmeer, with locations in Naaldwijk, Rijnsburg and Eelde. Together, the auction houses are home to the largest flower auction in the world. Well over 20 million flowers and plants imported from Netherlands, Kenya, Israel, Ecuador, Ethiopia and so forth are sold at FloraHolland every day. And therefore, Royal Flora Holland is credited as the Holland's Wall Street For Flowers. Nevertheless, just over 100 years ago, growers came together to the same place to sell their products, who were stronger in the face of traders and got a better price for their plants and flowers. In this context, Royal FloraHolland came into being. So far, the company has developed rapidly with 6 branches, among which 5 subsidiaries are located in Holland and one of them is in Germany. Aalsmeer Flower Auction is the largest flower auction in the world. The auction building of the flower auction in Aalsmeer is the third largest building in the world.
On March 13-15, 2017, Royal Floraholland is scheduled to participate in Flower Expo China at Guangzhou International Sourcing Center. As the first time to attend China’s flower expo, Royal Floraholland is promising to make several large business deals with the exhibitors.
Royal FloraHolland has recently opened two new distribution centers in China. This is a logical step following the first positive trials on the Chinese market as part of the World Flower Exchange program.
With the advent of the new distribution centers in Guangzhou (Guangdong Province) and Beijing, Royal FloraHolland is now active at three locations in China. There was already an office and distribution center in Shanghai.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.