Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (422)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Floral Hall popular at Grüne Woche BerlinThe final report, made by the Messe Berlin, shows that the Floral Hall was the most popular hall during the last edition of the Grüne Woche. The Floral Agency and The Wunderkammer were responsible for respectively project management and the creative realisation of the the floral decoration at Europe’s largest exhibition for consumers. This year’s edition numbered 400,000 visitors including about 80,000 professionals. The final report can be read here.
At the end of last year, the Messe Berlin assigned several parties to manage the construction of the whole hall, including the floral decoration. The Floral Agency had approached The Wunderkammer to cooperate on this assignment because of the typical style of the owners, Florian Seyd and Ueli Signer. These respectively German and Swiss floral designers are very well-known and beloved throughout Europe. The duo had translated the theme of the hall ‘Das Paradies ist Uberall’ into seven subthemes, namely: Tulip Valley, Living Desert, Tasmanian Forest, Mediterranean Garden, African Treasures, Hanging Gardens en Botanical Circles.
The sub-presentations were photographed continuously, people made pictures of friends but also a lot of selfies were made. Striking is the fact that a lot of images were shared on Instagram. Besides the four items at the German television also Radio Brandenburg Berlin (RBB) paid a lot of attention to the decoration in the Floral Hall, which was quite easy as they had their own podium in the hall. News from the Green Week was spread around the globe by the 4,820 media representatives from 65 countries.
The Floral decoration was supported by: Vannova, Van Helvoort Chrysanten, Dekker Chrysanten, Tulpen Promotie Nederland (TPN), Always Kalanchoë. Corn. Bak, Bromelia Specialist.
For more information:
2321 JV Leiden
+31 71 870 10 68
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.